The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the boots. I want the boots.

LaRae

It has a 70s 'vibe' to it [as so much fashion does atm]. It can look dowdy and dated to those who've 'seen it all before', but looks fresh to those that haven't had that misfortune.
I only like the shoes and clutch, myself.

I thought so too. Until I realized she wasn't just visiting a Museum, but also taking part in a lil ones Arts & Crafts thing too & we all know how messy those can be. Mostly Black outfits can hide the odd "Oooops!!" very well. [emoji4]

Loved the outfit for today & also adore those boots. Guess I need to get in line on that front. [emoji1]

Tigger go look at the pics from Friday night. The dress was very fitted (the blue inner dress).

LaRae

As always, she looks much better in casual. She looks her age. Appropriate without matronly. Her casual events are definitely her best.

I love the boots and the jacket. Both are great:flowers:

I love the top, and scarf/neck.? Hate jeggings but ignoring them.

Great look for the day.

She always looks lovely when she’s pregnant her face is fuller and she has a glow considering how sick she is in the first 3 months she’s lucky

I love the look. The coat is very beautiful.

She’s looks great. The mail trying to make trouble says she looks terrible because Meghan is taking her spot. Funny how we see the same differently I think she looks like “thank goodness I can relax a bit now “

:previous:
Now that insight I really can believe, finally someone else is taking the spotlight off her and she can relax somewhat. She looks more herself then she has in a long time, the sickness is gone or just about gone, love that coat, and just love the way she is dressed for whatever or wherever she is going. I need a new black bag, so wonder what that one is like.......

Well royal rob I see it like you but that doesn’t sell papers. She looked terrific

The daily fail likes to stir up drama to get clicks. Nothing new :ermm:

As always Kate rocks the casual look. An outfit I'd actually wear. I am in love with the jacket:flowers:

She’s looks great. The mail trying to make trouble says she looks terrible because Meghan is taking her spot. Funny how we see the same differently I think she looks like “thank goodness I can relax a bit now “

That point of view is the ever present egotism of the Fail. Kate must be in dire straits and feeling waves of depression because there's a new kid on the block and Kate isn't the shiny, new princess anymore. The Fail believes that without them, everyone they write about will crumple into a pile of dust and be swept away with the wind. Pure egotism.

I'm agreeing with you royal rob and M. Payton that Kate is most likely feeling a grand sense of relief to get some breathing room but most of all, gaining a sister-in-law to share the spotlight with, commiserate over things that go bump in the night, and girl talk with someone close by. That girl talk is something that every woman needs in their lives regardless of how fantastic and wonderful their husbands are. Sisters are the best!!! ;)

This question I have really needs to be posted under the general fashion for the Duchess of Cambridge, but I can't find it. I have searched for it but it won't come up. Here is question: I have noticed that Kate appears to favor certain designers for her clothing, but could she wear almost any designer if she wanted to? I know that she is probably encouraged to wear British designers, but if she saw an outfit she liked, would it matter what designer made it?

I love the color but I'm not a real fan of the blah design. I know it's acceptable because of the black tights (which I hate seeing on women with the flames of 1000 suns) but her dress is too short. I do love her coat!

Lovely to see both of them out together though!

LaRae

I have liked each of Kate's maternity outfits until now - I am not keen on either the coat or dress. I find the coat rather dour (hate those breast pockets) and even the bright colour of the dress doesn't lift this from being very dull - a scarf or long necklace would help.

Hopefully we will get to see better photos.

The Duchess of Cambridge in Manchester today, December 6, wearing a L.K. Bennett coat and a red Goat dress:

** Full view coat ** Upper part coat ** Full view dress ** Side view ** Upper part **

I love the look. An elegant coat and the red dress is beautiful. One of her best looks.

Someone on twitter said the dress was white with a waist, and had folds (I assume in the skirt) and sparkles in the folds and that she look fab.

LaRae

Except for the black tights, she looks great. Isn’t the dress a repeat? The coat really suits her, the pattern and pockets give her a little added weight. The tiny bit of extra weight she carries looks so good in her face.is the coat a repeat also

The coat is lovely, I really like the pattern, and the style. ?

I love the color of the dress. :flowers:

But too short and ugh on the tights. :sad:

The coat is lovely, I really like the pattern, and the style. ?

I love the color of the dress. :flowers:

But too short and ugh on the tights. :sad:

Agree with you too! I absolutely love the red colour of her dress. Too bad about the dress' cut and style.

Her trend of maternity dresses remind me of CP Victoria's maternity dresses. Didn't like them on Victoria and I don't like them on Catherine.

I love that big hair! And William's velvet slippers are pretty nifty, too.

Ugh another too short dress with black tights...I am so over the black tights and dolly dresses.

I do love the color of her coat though!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom