The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the coat she wore for St Patrick's Day when she was pregnant with Charlotte. It is brown, not black.

It's brown - and it is a repeat. The brooch is crooked - rookie mistake, IMO.

I prefer brighter colors for Easter, but I admit I think this color is very flattering on her. And the earrings and brooch helped spark it up a bit.

I also think that she would look better in something bright or at least with a bright scarf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
She's probably at the stage where she wears what fits, and what makes her comfortable. It is dark, but then it's a chilly dreary day.
She looks appropriate, which is what counts.

I was thinking the same thing Mirabel. ?

I thought the Duchess looked very lovely and her coat was very elegant.

I love the brown outfit. It's very beautiful, elegant, and a faultless design. Wonderful look.

most of her maternity wears were a delight to see i will miss that,
the brown coat is good choice she looks very pretty

What's with the beige shoes with the dark brown coat and hat? Catherine would have been better wearing the brown shoes that she wore last time. It would have balance out the look just as it did last time she wore that ensemble. Instead, she looked top-heavy.

Actually, I am trying to figure out why she looked so good in that ensemble the first time she wore it. There was no mistaking its brown colour but somehow this time around, it looks so drab people think it's black.

Nice coat. A bit drab for Easter but at this stage of pregnancy she certainly has to wear what she is comfortable in/what fits.

A very simple but elegant look. I don’t mind the dark colour and it looks good on her. The coat is comfortable looking too - bonus!

An impeccable look. I see no problem in wearing a dark colour although Easter is usually a time to herald the spring.

I think Catherine looks great. I would have worn a different coloured hat or dress to brighten up the outfit; but she looks fine nevertheless.

^To me that looks NOTHING like the Duchess of Cambridge^!

I do not think is her! Similar but not her...... Actually looks more one of this fanatics that try to look like her!.......

Umm I don't know....it's not a good angle...You can't see her left hand, you can't see her belly or her face fully. She looks a bit short too.

LaRae

He didn't help her with the bags? Doesn't look like her face in a couple pictures.

That's not his job. And it seems to me the Duchess was doing just fine on her own.

I get why people snap the photos, but it's sad to me the journalists/print papers, felt like they needed to make a story out of it. Or that people felt the need to capitalize on it. Keep it to your own private collection if you must snap the photos.

No..he needs to be paying attention to any possible threats or situations.

LaRae

I don’t think the man pictured by the trolley is a security person. It says in the article that she was spoken to by a man, who said Hello. I think that’s just an ordinary person.

There is absolutely no way a very pregnant Catherine would be allowed to hop in the car and go shopping for groceries or whatever without security, although I still remain a little unconvinced it is her if for no other reason that if it is, she has two totally different wardrobes in totally different styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom