The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the evening coat in Sweden. Just lovely. The blue Erdem dress- well- it’s better than the other one. Blue is a good color on her. But- I really don’t care for it. She has worn some really nice Erdem outfits, but these 2.... not so much.

Today’s blue coat and dress are nice. I especially like all the black details and the sleeves on the dress.

The blue dress worn on the first day in Norway suggested she needed to have worn a darker coloured undergarment. I can never understand when people in the public eye get this wrong, it's something you just have to think about.

The blue dress worn on the first day in Norway suggested she needed to have worn a darker coloured undergarment. I can never understand when people in the public eye get this wrong, it's something you just have to think about.

The lining under the lace is cream/white, it's not Kate's skin, or undergarments, it's the way the dress is designed.

Marlene by Seraphine Maternity

I simply adore this outfit, it's delicate and very feminine. And I'm a sucker for almost everything blue!!! I'm praying for a decent evening dress tonight!

Lovely coat and dress today in Norway. I dislike the hat though

beautiful dress!
I hope she "accidentally" leaves behind the other two dresses on the plane or something : D

The Duchess of Cambridge in a Catherine Walker & Co coat arriving in Norway today, February 1:

** Full view **

And without the coat at the Royal Palace:

** Full view dress **

For a visit to the Princess Ingrid Alexandra Sculpture Park the Duchess of Cambridge added a warm hat:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Love today’s daytime clothes, looks are wonderful. The hats suit Catherine so well.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Aw4JRdCR...0lLyD9Lecd-KOuuhHx8ekrwCLcBGAs/s1600/im51.jpg

She looks so glowing and elegant tonight! Bling and a McQueen dress!

LaRae

Don’t like this at all on Catherine, really bland design and no fit. Preferred her other two, especially the velvet Erdem.

No kidding polyesco..spill ink on those other two and be done with them.

LaRae

Much better tonight in Norway after several misses on the Swedish visit.The McQueen dress is stunning on the duchess.

Love today’s daytime clothes, looks are wonderful. The hats suit Catherine so well.

Don’t like this at all on Catherine, really bland design and no fit. Preferred her other two, especially the velvet Erdem.
Have to agree with you. Although the color of the dress was nice, the fit was not my cup of tea. The jewels on the other hand were fabulous!

Much better tonight in Norway after several misses on the Swedish visit.The McQueen dress is stunning on the duchess.

The bling isn't bad either! She needs to keep wearing McQueen.

LaRae

I can't really make out what jewels the duchess is wearing yet but yes I aagree about McQueen for sure!

Her left wrist she's wearing the Queen's wedding present bracelet. The Queen's earrings (we've seen before) gorgeous.

LaRae

Nailed it !Thank God the glam is back. More of Mc Queen less of Erdem pleaaaase.

Yes, please! :flowers:

Time to retire Erdem. Kate should definitely stick with McQueen.

Tonight's look, a few closer looks

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2018/02/dinner-duke-and-duchess-of-cambridge.html

Tonight's look much better. Beautiful dress and I love the design on the shoulders. The jewels were great. :flowers: Flowing style more flattering.

I do wish it had been in a different color though. Little washed out.

Please trash the erdem and stick with McQueen. So much better on her ?

The day look was again great. The dress was really pretty on her. And I love the coat. :flowers:

The only thing I don't like, have said it before, the black bands at the neck and wrists. I find them juvenile. Both Kate and Victoria I hate this style on.

The fur hat is the only huge miss all day.:ermm:

Last edited:
She has her sparkly diamond shoes on too!

LaRae

The Duchess of Cambridge in a Catherine Walker & Co coat arriving in Norway today, February 1:

** Full view **

And without the coat at the Royal Palace:

** Full view dress **

For a visit to the Princess Ingrid Alexandra Sculpture Park the Duchess of Cambridge added a warm hat:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks wonderful. Beautiful and elegant dress and coat.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Aw4JRdCR...0lLyD9Lecd-KOuuhHx8ekrwCLcBGAs/s1600/im51.jpg

She looks so glowing and elegant tonight! Bling and a McQueen dress!

LaRae

An amazing dress. I love the style and details. The gown is divine.

Beautful dress. She looks absolutely smashing. Kate always tends to look her absolute best in McQueen

A very lovely and IMO flattering maternity gown for the later part of the second trimester and it could go into the third too.

Finally!!!! This is the Catherine we've all been waiting for! I appreciate that she's trying to take some risks and try some new things, but I'm so glad we got this beauty tonight!

Lovely evening gown. The details around the collar add some nice sparkle along with the jewelry. It also looks comfortable to wear. Hair is beautiful.

I love her alpaca hat(s)

They have to shave (shear?) the baby alpacas so they don’t get heat stroke.

Dislike the evening dress. Three misses in one tour…

Such a romantic classic stunning evening gown ...I love the colour she really has looked beautiful for almost all this tour ... but this I adore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom