The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 30: July 2021 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the coat dates back to 2014, when it was used on the tour to Aus & NZ, and then again in the UK.

Love this color on Kate and the cut is stunning. I would have loved a necklace or broach just to give the neckline a little something extra.

All nice pieces separately but not all worn together and a rare miss by the duchess today.

All nice pieces separately but not all worn together and a rare miss by the duchess today.

Mixing shades of the same colour can always be tricky, but I think she just about gets away with it here. I remain critical of the length of the trousers.

I thought the different shades of green will bother me but it doesn't. Still don't like the outfit, maybe because I think the coat and the trousers don't go well with each other.

I must admit , I like the Green on Green, really suits her.

The Duchess of Cambridge looking great in red at the Forward Trust 'Taking Action on Addiction' campaign launch in London today, October 19:

** Full view ** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Love the bright red color, but would prefer a shorter length.

Amazing colour on her and I think the length and style works for me, which it doesn't always.

This is a fantastic look for the Duchess, i love everything about the outfit especially the skirt..i love long skirt

Red is really a wonderful colour on the duchess!

:previous: I would have to agree. It is a fantastic colour and it suits her well, however, it does accentuate how slim she is and is too long to be fashionable fore a daytime engagement.

I don't understand the frenzy about this outfit. It might be in red but it is rather boring imho.

The Duchess of Cambridge wearing a ME + EM dress at Heathrow airport on October 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Dress **

:previous: No, More Mette Marit than Victoria. All the Princesses have been sporting beautiful florals but it takes a special kind of lack of taste to wear a LHOTP style dress and actually believe they look fantastic in it! :eek:

:previous: No, More Mette Marit than Victoria. All the Princesses have been sporting beautiful florals but it takes a special kind of lack of taste to wear a LHOTP style dress and actually believe they look fantastic in it! :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:?????
It's one fashion trend I cannot wait to see the back of. Almost as bad as ultra low, ultra skinny jeans which left nothing to the imagination

Lovely in Glasgow... I really loved the MEandEM dress at the airport I thought the red was glamorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom