The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Heir Apparent

I love the look agree Muriel however that is very on trend at the moment ... Kate's are actually not as long as some ... they are not my cup of tea I have say

Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree, the pants are a touch too long. I keep thinking she's going to trip over them. Also, is anyone getting the "didn't have time this morning" feeling from her hair and makeup? Very little or no lipstick or eye makeup and nothing really done with her hair. Not that she looks bad, she looks great, just wondering if anyone else picked up on that, or if it's just me.

Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie5252003 View Post
I love the look agree Muriel however that is very on trend at the moment ... Kate's are actually not as long as some ... they are not my cup of tea I have say
I know they are on trend, and that she has had them for a fair few years now. But I just do wish they were just ever so slightly shorter.
Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I do like the jacket a lot, but do wish the trousers were a wee bit shorter.
I agree the trousers do look a tad too long but overall a nice outfit on the duchess.
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Courtier

Either the makeup is super light, or the photo is overexposed. She looks washed out to me. The whole outfit looks pretty bland to me.
Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Would prefer both trousers and hair to be shorter. We are so used to her polished appearance, I agree this is a little below par.
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge visited RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire today, September 15:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Close up **gallery **
I love the jacket but not the pants.