The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Never a fans of her coatdress in the past, and I like the long coats she wore recently a lot.

Nice camel coat. But I miss her brown coat, she looked so great in it and it is much prettier (I don't remember the last time she wore it, maybe 2/3 years ago? Or maybe more?)

It looks lovely against her hair but the caramel on caramel washes her out and looks gdoownrigt boring. A flattering contrast with a jumper, blouse or scarf would have added a little 'life'.

This is one of my favourite coats for fit and colour. Although I get the comment about some extra colour/contrast, I think for this engagement it is well chosen.

I love a lot the little bag. It changes from her usual ones.
The camel coat are ok, nothing more. She has worn much much better.

The Duchess of Cambridge visiting the vaccination centre at Westminster Abbey today, wearing an elegant Catherine Walker coat:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
She always wears beautiful coats, this one is no exception.

Such a pretty coat. I love the scallops.

I find this coat to be very matronly on Kate and old fashioned. Not one of my favourites.

This is a very elegant coat for today's solemn visit to WA.

A very lovely look on the duchess and what a great colour too.

Is it weird that I think of Camila when I saw the coat? Like her hair though.

I wonder if this was coat that had been ordered for the Japanese State Visit which was cancelled last year? Or for an overseas official visit that had to be postponed? It has that very elegant look for a high profile event.

If the coat was a tad bit shorter it would be perfect in my eyes.

Chic timeless a true royal love the whole look they are a wonderful couple

The Duchess of Cambridge visiting the vaccination centre at Westminster Abbey today, wearing an elegant Catherine Walker coat:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

I really want to like it, but it reminds me of a bespoke curtain offcuts made into a jacket. It looks shapeless, and consumes her. Catherine has so many beautiful coats, but this one is blah. Hopefully she'll reconfigure it in the future.

The UK are setting the example in Europe on covid vaccinations. Well done UK!

I love the coat. I think she looks great.

I like the coat-dress, but wished it was a bit shorter (it's too long). Also, it looks one size bigger (or maybe Catherine lost some weight?). I like the color BTW.

I like the coat-dress, but wished it was a bit shorter (it's too long). Also, it looks one size bigger (or maybe Catherine lost some weight?). I like the color BTW.

I agree it does a bit loose on her, as for the length I wonder if that is more for modesty, getting out of cars bending over etc . Just a thought.

I don't agree with who is making the Duchess's clothes: she doesn't need shoulder pads in this coatdress and it's a bit long.

I wonder if this was coat that had been ordered for the Japanese State Visit which was cancelled last year? Or for an overseas official visit that had to be postponed? It has that very elegant look for a high profile event.

That was my first thought as well. It looks like it was meant to be worn with a hat at a formal daytime event.

She does look very polished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom