The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am liking her at home looks. Almost all of them are sleek, professional and age appropriate (minus the dress with the juvenile collar). :flowers:

The green is a great color on her. ?

The curl is starting to slowly seep back into her hair. Not as straight as before.

I am liking her at home looks. Almost all of them are sleek, professional and age appropriate (minus the dress with the juvenile collar). :flowers:

I agree, she appears to be appropriately dressed foe these virtual engagements.

The curl is starting to slowly seep back into her hair. Not as straight as before.

I think her hair is naturally wavy, and the amount of url you see is a function of how much time she has spent styling it.

The colour green is always really nice on the duchess who looks perfectly styled and rarely has a bad hair day.

Catherine looks gorgeous in that shade of green - matches the plant too! :D

The Duchess of Cambridge marked Children's Mental Health Week with a video message wearing a beanie and a Barbour jacket:

** Pic **

The Duchess of Cambridge talked to teachers at a school in County Durham to mark Children's Mental Health Week wearing her Rebecca Taylor tweed jacket again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** February 2017 **

One of only two at home looks I am not crazy about (plaid dress the other).

I love the color. Its fantastic on her. :flowers:

But I have never been fond of the detail down the front of the dress (or tiered effect on the skirt when she wears the whole suit in the past). It takes away from an otherwise very stylish suit.

Well she’s getting her use out of it. I like her professional work from home wardrobe. I think she hits the right note varying the formality according to who the call is to.

The jacket looks nice on the Duchess,i lust say i was nit that much of of the her outfit back in 2017,but i definitely love the hacket

Well she’s getting her use out of it. I like her professional work from home wardrobe. I think she hits the right note varying the formality according to who the call is to.

I agree.
Kate looks appropriate always, and it's nice that she is using some of her old favorites.

I love the blue tweed jacket. Looks great.

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge during a virtual meeting with student nurses:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Again I love the straightened hair look.

I really like the simple modern look with the nurse event. :flowers:

I am not overly crazy about the second blouse. The black detail just accents the exagerated collar. It's not bad, just nothing I am too crazy about.

The zoom Kate has been such a refreshing upgrade. I continue to be impressed by the modern professional looks. And straight hair.

Hopefully continued and not revert back to granny’s closet dresses at least full time when back to normal events.

I really like the top here.

I agree with you Countess, she looks quite professional here and lovely.

Really nice black and white look on the duchess and I don't mind the polka dots.

She looked lovely I thought ...they are both doing their best in these tricky times .. I really admire. them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom