The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-29-2021, 11:11 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
Lovely pink dress. And while I don't dislike the blue coat-dress, I think the collar is a bit off (there's something odd about it that I don't like). Also I love the boots, does someone here know the brand?
The boots are "See by Chloe Combat Ankle Boots". I don't think they are in stock anymore, but I love them too.

Old 05-29-2021, 11:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchessrachel View Post
The boots are "See by Chloe Combat Ankle Boots". I don't think they are in stock anymore, but I love them too.
Thanks I searched and they are about 400-500 dollars. A bit expensive, but they are so nice. And yes, I think they are out of stock.
https://www.katescloset.com.au/see-b...nkle-boot.html

Old 06-06-2021, 05:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge in Edinburgh today, May 27, wearing her green Massimo Dutti blazer again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

And look number two for the Craiglockhart Tennis Centre:

** Full view ** Upper part **
I like the first look, beautiful jacket. The white sweater at the Tennis Centre is also beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge keeps her promise to five-year-old cancer patient Mila Sneddon, who wanted to meet a princess wearing pink.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2Z39-0W...jpg&name=large

Dress By ME+EM

An elegant Duchess of Cambridge arrives at the Closing Ceremony of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland at the General Assembly Buildings

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...02?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...40?s=2048x2048
I dislike the pink dress. Beautiful color but I dislike the design. I love the blue outfit. Very regal and beautiful.

Quote:
A casual look for the Duchess of Cambridge while receiving her first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine yesterday:

** Pic **
The blouse is very beautiful.
Old 06-11-2021, 07:44 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cambridge in Alexander McQueen visiting a primary school in Hayle, Cornwall, today, June 11:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 06-11-2021, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

What a really love look on the duchess,great colour and hair nicely styled too.
Old 06-11-2021, 08:23 AM
Royal Highness

I like the looks on both ladies although together they clash a little. Not that it particularly matters.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:40 AM
Nobility

Isnt it Dr. Biden?

I like the pink colors on both.
Old 06-11-2021, 11:43 AM
Aristocracy

I just didn't like this dress as much, though I admit my criticisms are me being nitpicky.

I think this particular shade of magenta is a bit harsh on her coloring, and it needs to be shortened just a tad because it's too long for the proportions (it's shortening her legs). Also, I wish the belt was a different color or texture (I love the metallic belt Queen Letizia is wearing today on a similar pink dress). (Dr. Biden looks nice, but I think she would have been flattered more with Kate's magenta, and Kate would have been flattered more with Dr. Biden's Pepto pink.)

Overall it's not a bad look at all, but I would tweak it just a little bit before the next wearing.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriarRose View Post
I just didn't like this dress as much, though I admit my criticisms are me being nitpicky.

I think this particular shade of magenta is a bit harsh on her coloring, and it needs to be shortened just a tad because it's too long for the proportions (it's shortening her legs). Also, I wish the belt was a different color or texture (I love the metallic belt Queen Letizia is wearing today on a similar pink dress). (Dr. Biden looks nice, but I think she would have been flattered more with Kate's magenta, and Kate would have been flattered more with Dr. Biden's Pepto pink.)

Overall it's not a bad look at all, but I would tweak it just a little bit before the next wearing.
I think the colours the 2 women are wearing are rahter too close, clashing a bit....
Old 06-11-2021, 12:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love this dress. Such a vibrant color.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:58 PM
Courtier

I love Kate’s dress but agree it needs tweaking. I’m not a fan of self belts, and if she had something contrasting around her middle that would really help.
Old 06-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge in Alexander McQueen visiting a primary school in Hayle, Cornwall, today, June 11:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
I hate this dress on the Duchess of Cambridge. She does NOT suit shoulder pads and the colour clashes with her skin's apparent undertone. Also, one colour is not perfect on such a tall, slender woman; she needs two blocks of colour, witih one colour to just below the hip at least, and she would also suit large-size prints. So, I am very critical of her designers; they don't seem to know what they are doing. Poor Princess Catherine.
Old 06-11-2021, 05:46 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree this dressdoesn’t flatter her figure
Old 06-11-2021, 06:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Just perfect as usual, with a figure like hers you can wear anything.
Old 06-11-2021, 06:46 PM
Nobility

This dressdoesn’t flatter her figure
Her body is shaped like an inverted triangle and must hide his slim hips. Why is it so strange to see her with her hair up? It is strange but it always seems "old". Maybe later that will change when she is queen; although I don't have too much hope
Old 06-11-2021, 07:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
I agree this dressdoesn’t flatter her figure
Agreed. Those types of dresses suit women with an hourglass figure. Catherine is very slender and this makes her look shapeless, even with the belt.

The upper part of the dress reminds of the dress she wore to Princess Eugenie's wedding.
Old 06-17-2021, 11:43 PM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cambridge photographed for the launch of the new The Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood:

** Pic **

And at the launch itself today, June 18, wearing a LK Bennett Dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **
Old 06-18-2021, 10:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Love the color but the style is dated and not really suited for one for an event concerning children.
Old 06-18-2021, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The Duchess of Cambridge looked really lovely and the dress was a really nice colour and also suitable for the very warm weather in England.
Old 06-18-2021, 10:51 AM
Aristocracy

I LOVED the umbrella. The dress was beautiful as well.

It does feel very "early Princess" for Catherine, but she looks great, and the hemline is a bit longer than it would have been 10 years ago.