The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That full dress looks horrible; the top part is mostly visible and is quite nice...

The Duchess of Cambridge looks amazing in her Avery dress by Ghost. I get what you mean about the full dress, though. It's described as "featuring three mix-and-match floral prints across the wrap-effect bodice and tiered skirt, it is loaded with pretty frill detailing in georgette fabric." From the close up of the material on the below website, what at first appears to be distorted polka dots is actually a further variation of floral. This dress may look better in person. Overall the dress is a powerful statement in femininity and it's in blue which she wears well.
https://whatkatewore.com/2021/04/28/ten-years-ago-preps-for-the-2011-royal-wedding/#more-71120

That is a really impressive life for a pair of shoes!
Well we don't know if it is the same boota from 2004 or if she has just been rebuying the same boots every few years.

Well we don't know if it is the same boota from 2004 or if she has just been rebuying the same boots every few years.

They look quite well worn in. Penelope Chilvers shoes are very good quality, and last for years.

They look quite well worn in. Penelope Chilvers shoes are very good quality, and last for years.
I'm sure that is true but we don't know in actuality if it is the same pair she has had since 2004.

I'm sure that is true but we don't know in actuality if it is the same pair she has had since 2004.

Quite right, there is no absolute proof. Just as we do not know for sure that she is, indeed, wearing Diana's engagement ring, and not a copy of it, despite having received the original as an engagement ring. :flowers:

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong in buying the same pair of boots after the originals lost some quality. I would do the same if I loved a pair of shoes. Sometimes we love a piece of cloth so much that we want to cherish it forever, and of course, nothing lasts forever, so buying the same kind would do the trick.

Quite right, there is no absolute proof. Just as we do not know for sure that she is, indeed, wearing Diana's engagement ring, and not a copy of it, despite having received the original as an engagement ring. :flowers:
why on earth would she be wearing a copy of Diana's ring?

Eh..I don't know about that. Precious jewelry is much different from boots that get alot of wear and tear. It is much more common for people to repurchase the same trusted boots or coats because they get alot of wear and tear...precious jewelry like engagement rings..not so much.

There's nothing wrong in buying the same pair of boots after the originals lost some quality. I would do the same if I loved a pair of shoes. Sometimes we love a piece of cloth so much that we want to cherish it forever, and of course, nothing lasts forever, so buying the same kind would do the trick.
My thoughts exactly

Last edited by a moderator:

Indeed. Almost all my shoes and boots are from pre-2004. I figure if they are still quality why replace them.

What a lovely look on the duchess and a really nice blue jacket.

Professional I do love the sweet flowers in the. background

The Duchess of Cambridge visited the National Portrait Gallery Archive today, May 7, wearing a red coat from Eponine:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Lovely red coat and outfit on the Duchess today,the red really stands out.

A nice strawberry red, but again the lenght is too long in my opinion. Those midi-length things dont do any woman a favor.

I really like the red. Very bold.

I Love this colour on her. I agree the length isn’t particularly flattering and the creasing round the middle doesn’t look good. I really like the choice of contrasting accessories.

How gracious Catherine looked for the final goodbye to her grandfather-in-law.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNxUY0_H0xr/?igshid=vaglx31vze69

Except the bow, I love the outfit. Very regal and elegant.

The Duchess of Cambridge visiting the 282 East Ham Squadron Air Training Corps today, wearing a Dolce & Gabbana coat:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Beautiful and regal coat.

The Duchess of Cambridge at Manor Farm in Little Stainton, Durham, today, April 27, wearing a TROY x Brora Fair Isle jumper:

** Full view ** Upper part **

For a second visit she changed her jacket, see here.

I dislike both the coat and sweater.

The Duchess of Cambridge at the new picture for her 10th Wedding Anniversary

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0F1t70XoAkvdZw?format=jpg&name=large

Her look

Beautiful color but I dislike the design.

Duchess of Cambridge has turned interviewer in her role as patron of the Nursing Now campaign, speaking to community Nurse Midwife Harriet Nayiga for Nursing Times

https://cdn.ps.emap.com/wp-content/...credit-Kensington-Palace_edited-1536x1022.jpg

A beautiful coat. I love the color.

Catherine wears the blouse from her engagement picture again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COiKx8ZH47n/?igshid=18bwweyzik9j1

I dislike the design.

The Duchess of Cambridge visited the National Portrait Gallery Archive today, May 7, wearing a red coat from Eponine:

** Full view **

I love the coat. A very beautiful color.

I love the red coat stunning infant and I have also enjoyed seeing her engagement blouse again its just such a delicate piece really suits Kate ....

Can't say i am crazy about of the blouse but the overal look is lovely and professionnel

Not crazy about the design especially the collars the colour is ok.

The top part looks o-kay, but the overall look isn't good.

I don’t like this at all. Does nothing for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom