The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 28: January 2020 - October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fabric but the dress is frumpy and does nothing for her. I hate this 'granny' fashion.

Edited to add that I'm a granny and I wouldn't be seen dead in something so frumpy.

I like the colour of the dress and minus the sleeves and collar it wouldn't be as dowdy looking.

Another frumpy granny look with a Peter Pan collar :ermm:

The worst part are those weird cuffs on the dress.

At least the color is nice.

I really like the ‘off duty’ outfit and loathe the latest patterned dress. I haven’t cared for most of her summer wardrobe worn for engagements, it really is ‘samey’ and predictable.

The Duchess of Cambrdige meeting parents today, September 22, wearing pink M&S trousers:

** Pic ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Good recycling choice for this casual event today, but my first impression was that she needed a belt.

Good recycling choice for this casual event today, but my first impression was that she needed a belt.

I'd prefer if the top wasn't tucked in, but I think she looks fine.

The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 28: January 2020 -

I like the pink pants and white too.

I would either have worn the shirt untucked or worn a belt.

Last edited:
Nice and casual and perfect for the last official day of summer.

Agree about the way Catherine's top is tucked in but she looks great otherwise.

She always looks good in casual especially when wearing trousers.

And she proves it again.....she does casual best. Event appropriate while also being age appropriate. Something she fails badly in her dresses all too often.

I hated these trousers the first time we saw them. A full suit in this rose color was just too much for me.

But it works here. Paired with a cute white t-shirt and sneakers, a nice casual fresh look :flowers:

Duchess of Cambridge in London today, meeting people trying to get businesses and communities up and running amid Covid-19.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eh9xnBuXsAAKc7d?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eh9ycTOWkAEVmG3?format=jpg&name=large

The Duchess of Cambridge wore a red Beulah dress

https://hips.hearstapps.com/vader-p...-Rose-004_470x650.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top

I love the color but I dislike the print and design.

Duchess of Cambridge spotted with Louis walking in London near the Battersea Bridge

https://instagram.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn...=fa07ee6f35c3de9e0b4acf47f3df9cd6&oe=5F8CB3EB

I like the blouse but not the skirt.

The Duchess of Cambrdige meeting parents today, September 22, wearing pink M&S trousers:

** Pic ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I like the outfit. Beautiful pants and color.

May I ask....where is her mask, where is everyone’s mask? They don’t look 6 feet apart....sorry. It would be nice to see maybe a color coordinated mask...I know people don’t like masks or rules...but if she needed to remove it, it could be on her wrist for a bit. Jmoo

May I ask....where is her mask, where is everyone’s mask? They don’t look 6 feet apart....sorry. It would be nice to see maybe a color coordinated mask...I know people don’t like masks or rules...but if she needed to remove it, it could be on her wrist for a bit. Jmoo

In England you don't have to wear a mask whilst meeting people outdoors. In the photos indoors they're wearing them and she has colour co ordinated before so she's not against wearing them.

I assume that they're following all current regulations if nothing else because there would be fury if it was found out they weren't.

Not to mention they definitely don't want Kate to catch it or someone to be able to claim "I got COVID from a royal visit!".

The Duchess of Cambridge at a private film premiere with Sir David Attenborough on September 24, wearing a Gabriela Hearst denim dress:

** Pic ** Dress **

At the moment the ruling for masks is for inside premises, and it is surprising how the camera tricks your eye with regards distance, how do you think the tv programmes are being filmed.
Isnt it strange how it is the first thing we all look for now when we see photographs etc, I thought the same when I saw a news item from the White house last night then realised they were all outside, although very close together,

Last edited:
Really nice look on the duchess casual but also perfect for early autumn.

Looks like she is enjoying herself. Can’t help but notice those eyebrows again- I remember commenting before that this is another aspect of eye makeup where she can be a little heavy with the application.

The duchess certainly can pull of casual perfectly for events like these,I really like this look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom