The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 28: January 2020 - October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Cambridge in a floral Ghost dress yesterday:

** Pic ** Dress **

I love the color and print but I don’t like the style and design.

Regarding this blouse/dress she wore in this video on April 17, I love it. Very elegant and beautiful.

Last edited:
Lovely so happy to see them all out and about

Nothing much to write home about; but lovely on Catherine nevertheless.

Lovely i think this very appropriate for the visit
And nice timo see them back

Casual is what she does best. Nice casual look :flowers:

New vest by Swedish brand Fjällräven
Re-wearing her British Jaeger linen top (first wore in her back to nature garden)
New jeans by Spanish Massimo Dutti
Re-wearing her Italian Superga cofu sneakers
Re-wearing her British Monica Vinader green onyx earrings

I love the sneakers & earrings. She looks healthy.

Surprise surprise a floral print for a flower planting event. Miss Frizzle. :lol:

Sorry the colors and print remind me something my grandmother would have worn. And the length doesn't seem right.

This would have been the perfect event for one of her great casual looks. An outdoor gardening event.

I thought the Duchess looked stunning there was a real summery vibe about the look.

Catherine looks great! Lovely summer dress! She looks very tan as well, perhaps, they have a pool in Kensington Palace?

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
As they have been at Anmer Hall and not at Kensington Palace for months, she surely won't have used any poll they have available in London.

Not a fan of the dress myself; didn't know those sleeves were the fashion of the day (but noticed princess Alexandra of Hanover's summer dress also had those 80's sleeves) but I guess she can at least keep this dress and wear it again in the next decades as it would work perfectly fine for an older lady.

Catherine looks great! Lovely summer dress! She looks very tan as well, perhaps, they have a pool in Kensington Palace?

(..)

They have been at Anmer since March and I am sure they have a pool there.

Surprise surprise a floral print for a flower planting event. Miss Frizzle. :lol:

Sorry the colors and print remind me something my grandmother would have worn. And the length doesn't seem right.

No mincing words! ?

This would have been the perfect event for one of her great casual looks. An outdoor gardening event.

And that is exactly what she wore, a great casual summer dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sleeves and the print are a very 1980's look, which seems to be making a comeback, as those things do.

Catherine looks lovely; it's a very summery look, and she fits right into the garden.

Catherine looks lovely in that summery dress and she would be tanned, given the weather the last few months and the fact she's often said how much time she spends outdoors with the children. I've been in my garden a lot and even though I'm very fair skinned and I smother myself in sunscreen, my face and limbs are tanned.

It's a really sweet, lovely dress. Put together, but still very casual. Her hair is at a very good length for her right now.

Catherine looks amazing with straight hair! I love it!!

The dress is okay..I like the colors but not really the busy print. Maybe a odd length for her. Not a fan of the wedges here. If you are gonna be kneeling and digging around in the dirt etc ...wear the right type of wardrobe.

I do really like her hair!

LaRae

In the US some would call this a ditzy print and others a Liberty Print. Are those terms common elsewhere. In addition to the common "floral."

The Duchess of Cambridge during a video call to mark Canada Day, wearing an Alexander McQueen tweed dress:

** Pic ** Dress **

Agreed. What I can see of it, I really like.

Red and white. Surprise there.

Nice tweed shift. :flowers:

Hope we see on an outing. Simple lines, lack any of her usual peplum, buttons, fringe fuss from her day looks.

Like the dress. Looking at the video link on the current events page, she seems to have even quite heavy in painting/ tinting her eyebrows . I hope this is just a one off as, like with the heavy eyeliner, it isn’t a very good look imo.

The Duchess of Cambridge during a video call to mark Canada Day, wearing an Alexander McQueen tweed dress:

** Pic ** Dress **

I presume Catherine has a matching jacket or a coat with it.

The Duchess of Cambridge at a local garden centre in Norfolk:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I dislike the wrinkled blouse and vest. I do like the color of the blouse however.

The Duchess of Cambridge at The Nook, an EACH Hospice on Friday.

I don't like the print. I find it too much.

** Pic ** Dress **

I find this dress awful. I don't like the print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom