The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 27: September 2019 - January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 27 of the thread for the Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 26: May 2019 - August 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I never looked remotely like that when taking my son to school! She looks fabulous!

Very elegant, yet suitably 'low-key'.

I never looked remotely like that when taking my son to school! She looks fabulous!

But then again, I presume you were not expecting to be photographed by the world's media when dropping your kids off to school.

I agree, she looked wonderful.

She looks well with a slight tan. Sets off the dress a treat.

Love the dress. Her hair looks beautiful.

Love the dress. Her hair looks beautiful.
YES, I Agree. Love her hair. Looks so natural, shinny and soft. The outfit looks great on her. Like the color vey much.

I love everything about this! Very nice.

She looked flawless and I gotta comment about how amazing her hair looked today! Please let her keep it like this for a long time. It has bounce, flow and the layers are so well done.

Kate looks beautiful, and so proud of her children!

It's a pretty dress, but not a favorite print for me. Catherine does look lovely, though.

The duchess looks wonderful ,great dress and minimal styling but it works very well.

Perfect outfit for her. What a proud mama! Beautiful woman inside and out.

What a gorgeous look from DoC. Love her hair. Love her dress. Too often those floral dresses are high necked, oversized, too long, but this one fits her perfectly and is very flattering. Also beautiful color.

Nice look, pretty color. Her hair is good at this length. :flowers:

Nothing wow, beautiful or so on. Just another mom dropping kids off. But still a nice look and great for the day.

Nice look, pretty color. Her hair is good at this length. :flowers:

Nothing wow, beautiful or so on. Just another mom dropping kids off. But still a nice look and great for the day.

You are right, and that is how it should be, it was exactly that, mum and dad dropping the kids off at school.

It’s the dress she wore last year to the Sussex wedding rehearsal, but we only got bad car photos.
Great to see it properly, Catherine looks wonderful.
And she’s matching the school colours and we all know how much she loves themed dressing:D.

Last edited:
I really liked her dress for Charlotte's first day of school.

LaRae

Catherine looked gorgeous on Charlotte's first day. I love the colours and the print.

That pattern isn't lovely at all.

I really like this one. It fits well. The pink flowers are a nice pop of color, belt nicely pulls the dress together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom