The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 30: July 2021 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 30 of the thread for the Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The Duchess of Cambridge in green at the Ladies Final today, July 10:

** gallery **

Lovely dress and color on the Duchess.

Beautiful color and tailoring. And her hair looks fantastic.

Love the color of dress, the white shoes not so much

Great dress and colour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely colour and the duchess looks wonderful today.

I love this. Beautiful colour and a great fit on her. I don't always like white shoes but I thought they worked for this event.

Kate's killed it the last two days at Wimbledon! Perfect summertime looks on both days! And I love her clutch today.

Very pretty and also perfect for summer.

Another great look on the duchess.

Kate's killed it the last two days at Wimbledon! Perfect summertime looks on both days! And I love her clutch today.

Agree. The green dress and the pink dress were lovely.

Adore the pink dress on Kate - one of her best dresses this year

The pink dress is pretty enough, but I wish Kate would get away from all those mid-length dresses.
She can wear that style when she's thirty years older!

The pink dress is pretty enough, but I wish Kate would get away from all those mid-length dresses.
She can wear that style when she's thirty years older!

I appreciate that fashions vary in different parts of the world, but the length of skirt / dress is very fashionable at the moment, so expect to see more in the coming months.

I love the look agree Muriel however that is very on trend at the moment ... Kate's are actually not as long as some ... they are not my cup of tea I have say

I agree, the pants are a touch too long. I keep thinking she's going to trip over them. Also, is anyone getting the "didn't have time this morning" feeling from her hair and makeup? Very little or no lipstick or eye makeup and nothing really done with her hair. Not that she looks bad, she looks great, just wondering if anyone else picked up on that, or if it's just me.

I love the look agree Muriel however that is very on trend at the moment ... Kate's are actually not as long as some ... they are not my cup of tea I have say

I know they are on trend, and that she has had them for a fair few years now. But I just do wish they were just ever so slightly shorter.

I do like the jacket a lot, but do wish the trousers were a wee bit shorter.

I agree the trousers do look a tad too long but overall a nice outfit on the duchess.

Either the makeup is super light, or the photo is overexposed. She looks washed out to me. The whole outfit looks pretty bland to me.

Would prefer both trousers and hair to be shorter. We are so used to her polished appearance, I agree this is a little below par.

A casual look and the jacket is a really nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom