The Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2019 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her dress is beautiful, hair is lovely. She has a stunning pair of earrings on.

The duchess of Brabant has a beautiful figure and can make anything look good, even Natan. I was a little surprised to see what looked like a slit up the leg on her dress however.

Not my favorite thing she has worn, but the color is great and Elisabeth is so young and pretty that she can make almost anything work.

Last edited:
Hair, dresscolour and hat are fantastic, and so is the embroidery. But I dont like the earrings and the overall look. It screams too much Mathilde and I am not a fan of her looks.
The duchess had better looks.

The duchess of Brabant has a beautiful figure and can make anything look good, even Natan. I was a little surprised to see what looked like a slit up the leg on her dress however.

Not my favorite thing she has worn, but the color is great and Elisabeth is so young and pretty that she can make almost anything work.

I will wager most confident 19 year old woman royal or not want to be daring and even little risqué sometimes ;)

A gorgeous rich accomplished young Queen to be should live it up all she can when she can within reason I say!

Love the upper-part (nice neckline); not the lower part. Really don't like those splits; and the dress itself seems to be made for wider hips.

I will wager most confident 19 year old woman royal or not want to be daring and even little risqué sometimes ;)

A gorgeous rich accomplished young Queen to be should live it up all she can when she can within reason I say!

I am all for being daring and risque when you are young and pretty with a fabulous body.

But not in a house of worship. Ever.

It almost hurts me to like a Natan .... but the Duchess of Brabant looked lovely. Wonderful color and neckline for her.

I'm not a fan of the earrings because they looked so heavy. And personally I think it would have looked fresher to pair a hat that wasn't matched to the dress, but overall, Elisabeth looked great.

I think the best dressed Belgian royal lady on this occasion was actually Eleanore, but Elisabeth looked very nice, too. I loved the colour of the dress and, overall, it was a very elegant look for someone her age.

I do not really like Natan but I must say this dress is lovely, wish would be for sale , probably it had been made specially for her. But I would buy it for my daughter . It is exquisite dress.

Are we just not going to talk about those va-va-voom National day heels the Duchess wore ROFLMAS?

Here's a full view of her look during the latest photo session:

** Pic **

Hope she has a marvellous time at Oxford ... it is the best .... good luck great pics stay well

Love the pink sweater and the fawn colored coat, as well as the checked blazer.

Not feeling the dotted flared leg jeans at all.:ermm:

I love the first outfit without the jacket. Not sure about the weather in Oxford but a wool blouse (whose cut and colour I love) seems already enough for October.

I love the first outfit without the jacket. Not sure about the weather in Oxford but a wool blouse (whose cut and colour I love) seems already enough for October.

The weather has been all over the place, from temperatures in the single digits to pushing the high teens.

The Duchess of Brabant on the family's Christmas card, photo taken earlier this year:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom