The Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2019 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The green is the best dress of hers for the day.

I love her hair in the evening. But I am not overly fond of the style/pattern of the dress she is wearing.

All her today's outfit are beautiful and suit her perfectly !

The green dress is gorgeous!

I like the cut of the evening dress, suit her so well, but not the pattern and colour combination.

I love the way the one shoulder floral dress hugs Elisabeth's perfect figure.?

Given that Elisabeth was seated most of the evening, I don't think such a high split up front in the middle was the best choice. She really needed to be carefull while seated.

I love the way the one shoulder floral dress hugs Elisabeth's perfect figure.?

It does. She looks fabulous.

Love the green dress too. Simple, but nice and a good color on her.

Elisabeth beautiful in yellow at the National Day celebrations today, July 21:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

A stunning and regal dress. A beautiful color.

She saved her best look for the afternoon.

STUNNING in green!

https://instagram.com/stories/belgi...e=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

:previous:
Here's a THIRD NEW LOOK by the Duchess of Brabant.
Oh My! Lovely. I could be wrong, but I think the dress is by Diane Von Furstenberg.

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/edi...ippe---filip-belgium-queen-mathilde-14017906b

The green dress is beautiful and a divine color.

The concert dress is stunning and divine. I love the colors and print.

The duchess is fast becoming one of the best dressed younger royal ladies!

Given that Elisabeth was seated most of the evening, I don't think such a high split up front in the middle was the best choice. She really needed to be carefull while seated.
It was a really interesting day to show her growing confidence and the wardrobe she has selected to help achieve it. Unfortunately, I think her younger sister looked more elegant and not in the least self-conscious. All three of the Duchesses ensembles made a statement, however, Princess Elizabeth made a statement in all three ensembles. As to the slit up the front of her dress, the Duchess has learnt an important lesson in clothes being fit for purpose.

Hmm, intersting.

Simple, clean and elegant at Prince Christian's birthday dinner today, October 15 - a good choice for her:

** Full view **

She was the best dressed for me. And the Wolfer’s tiara on her is stunning.

Oh yes..elegant, simple and stunning! I love the champagne color and I love the way that tiara sits on her head? Is it new?:flowers:

It doesn't look like the Vestey, which I don't really care for.

SLAYING as usual, I feel bad for the other princesses. Elisabeth is her mother's daughter and won't be messing around.

This lady is quite something. Only she can make gloves look fashionable instead of costume-like.

I love the way that tiara sits on her head? Is it new?:flowers:

It's the Wolfers! She could have gone a step further and wear the Laurel Wreath, next time though. :D

Yes, I agree. She was definitely one of the best dressed in a perfect style for her.

SLAYING as usual, I feel bad for the other princesses. Elisabeth is her mother's daughter and won't be messing around.

I don’t think this was a competition but yes I agree with you she was the star of the night.

Oh yes..elegant, simple and stunning! I love the champagne color and I love the way that tiara sits on her head? Is it new?:flowers:

It's not new: it's the Wolfers tiara.
Elisabeth looks stunning, just perfect for the occasion!

The Wolfers looks bigger and more glamorous than it should be when the hair is done right. Her (and C-A) princess-y half updo is beautiful. The whole look is perfect.

The gown looks familiar to me through, could it be Mathilde's? Edit: probably not, I mixed up with Mathilde's another gown with similar colour and fabric, but hers is one shoulder.

Last edited:

This lady is quite something. Only she can make gloves look fashionable instead of costume-like.

It's the Wolfers! She could have gone a step further and wear the Laurel Wreath, next time though. :D

I love the Wolfers Tiara...God bless Queen Fabiola for bequeathing it to her beloved Mathilde!

Elisabeth has a perfect body; it's going to be fun watching her fashion choices in the years to come. Is her gorgeous evening gown by Armani?

I would really love it if opera length gloves made a comeback among the young royals. Elizabeth is going to be a trendsetter.

I do not like Elisabeth in beige. At all. (The gloves are fun, yes, and I too hope she and other younger royals will wear them more often.)

Last edited:
Sensational, she truly has the best fashion-sense of her generation. Her confidence is inspiring. I will agree, however, that the color washes her out a little bit but thank goodness for the vibrant purple sash to bring some colour to the look.

:previous: yes, the Belgian sash definitely saves it all.

I don't particularly like the gown - both style and color (nor do I like gloves) but it works for Elisabeth.

I do not like Elisabeth in beige. At all. (The gloves are fun, yes, and I too hope she and other younger royals will wear them more often.)

I find the gloves too much. It makes her look like she dressed for a costume party with a 1950s theme.

Elisabeth is wearing Natan.

Last edited:
:previous: That surprises me. I was certain it was Armani.

She looks stunning, elegant, simple perfection!?

I forgot to add "apparently". :D

I also thought she would wear Armani, but that dress isn't Armani, the cut gives it away.
The shoes are Armani Privé though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom