The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 12: June 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 12 of the thread for The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 - June 2022 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
The two were more formal for the events and really lovely,today's was more casual but also nice.

I really like her look for the final day in Cyprus.
The dress for the service seems too heavy and rather large on her.

The Countess of Wessex in green at the Ceremony of the Keys at Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, today, June 27:

** Full view **

Very lovely the Countess today!!

The Countess of Wessex during a number of engagements in Moray today, June 28:

** Full view **

Well, I can't decide whether I like it or not. Something seems not right with the white skirt and the beige blazer. But I can't put a finger on it.

Well, I can't decide whether I like it or not. Something seems not right with the white skirt and the beige blazer. But I can't put a finger on it.

Me too, not sure about her colors here, beige white blue and grey to much

all wishy washy I think.

too many conflicting colors and the cut?

Maybe, if the blazer was a little shorter? So it doesn't cover the top half of the skirt.

But it also looks off because the shirt is like a light blue? with gray heels and forest (?) green purse. I think, if the shirt was changed to something white then it would've looked better with the blazer even if it was long and covering the skirt but it's few things clashing and the blazer stands out the most because it's also halfway down the skirt.

I like the shoes though.

Last edited:
Nice outfit but I think there are too many colors going on, white, tan, grey and olive. The blazer or jacket should be a different color, darker, maybe olive or a dark green. Also do some matching, like the purse and shoes be the same color. Just an idea.

The Countess of Wessex visiting Riccarton Service, Capability Scotland, in Edinburgh today, June 29:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex looks really lovely the hat too really stand out!

Yes, Sophie looked wonderful. Those large hats really suit her. Hair, jewels and dress all lovely as well.

The Countess of Wessex at the opening ceremony of the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games this evening, July 28, wearing her green Galvan dress again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** February 2020 **

Last edited:
Minus the wedges and hairstyle the Countess looks nice.
The print is unusual but works.

Not a fan of the green dress, particularly the neckline.
I like the summery dress but agree that the wedges aren’t a good look.
She has fine, flyaway hair so it often looks untidy when she wears it down. I’d like to see her try a sharper style.

What shoe should a woman wear when she is going to be walking on uneven surfaces? I would think a wedgie makes it easier and safer, yet presents a dressy look.

Love that pebble silk fabric!

What shoe should a woman wear when she is going to be walking on uneven surfaces? I would think a wedgie makes it easier and safer, yet presents a dressy look.

Love that pebble silk fabric!

I would suggest a pretty sandal.

The print is very pretty and unique. I think a pair of wedges is a good option for this dress, but not a leather closed toe wedges.

Sandals can be lovely, but problematic. If they’re flat, it can make for an awkward walk, and a lot of us don’t like to wear sandals in just any place- it seems kind of unhygienic in cities. Wedgies and espadrilles seem to fill the bill for many royal ladies. (Of course they could wear them with socks like some men do!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom