The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 12: June 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful coat, not too fond of the hat. It didn't suit the coat.

I think it was just the Lily of the Valley flowers.

The Countess of Wessex, meets with representatives from TRIAL International, a non-governmental organization which is dedicated to fighting impunity for international crimes in conflict in Bukavu, South Kivu Province ,Congo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeKDd6bXkAkNB2H?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeKDaO_XwAE4uI8?format=jpg&name=medium

and from green to red

https://images.static.press.net/v2/image/preview/7ea49372cbbe0f7a6a1575a5605dda3b/2.69118753.jpg?1
https://www.paimages.co.uk/headline/1921716

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love the green one but it looks as if the red one was a little too big, mind you she looked young and beautiful in both !

The Countess of Wessex on day 2 of her visit to the Democratic Republic of Congo today, October 4, wearing a Soler dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** April 2022 **

And visiting the Treloar School and College, Powell Drive, Holybourne, on September 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex attended a reception for the empowerment of women and girls at the British High Commissioner's Residence in Kinshasa today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2

And changed into another dress for a meeting with the President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
And look number 3 today, the strong colour suits her!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
She really knows what suits her ! Mind you I would wear these dresses too !

The Countess of Wessex recycled a beautiful flowerprint dress in Botswana today, October 11:

** Full view **

The Countess of Wessex in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, today, October 12:

** gallery **

Later she wore a Zara dress at a reception for the Trachoma Elimination Programme in Malawi:

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex visited Maganga Health Centre in Malawi today, October 13, wearing a ME+EM dress:

And here’s look number two - looking great in red:

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex visited the Ophthalmology Department at the Kamuzu Central Hospital in Lilongwe, Malawi, today, October 14:

** Pic **

And she met the President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Sahle-Work Zewde at the Presidential Palace in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia:

** Full view **

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex visited the Forfar Early Learning Centre today, November 1 - nice look and lovely curls:

Perfect coat and outfit ! She knows how to dress.

The Countess of Wessex at the National Fruit Show at Kent County Agricultural Society at Kent Showground today, November 2:

** Pic **

Thankfully the coat covered most of it but that leather dress is horrible on the Countess.
I'm not a fan of leather being worn at official events.

Thankfully the coat covered most of it but that leather dress is horrible on the Countess.
I'm not a fan of leather being worn at official events.

I agree. I did not like the look of the leather dress.

I did like the handbag, that looked fabulous.

Leather can be the most unflattering material to wear. Unfortunately, the cut of this pinafore dress dress, particularly in the bodice, shows why.

That leather dress is just awful. I sometimes wonder if Sophie, surely one of the loveliest royal women, owns a full length mirror, and if she does, if she uses it. The coat is great, but that leather dress should be retired to the back of the closet and never seen again.

It looks terribly uncomfortable to wear as well. So constricting, especially in the bodice.

She looks great, she knows what colors enhance her best and everything looks like she's in a fashion ad for the Fall collection.

That said...

The Countess of Wessex wearing a leather dress and beige coat while visiting the Brainwave in Bridgwater, Somerset, today, November 9:

** Full view ** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

No. She should have kept that coat on at all times. The mix of leather and the long sleeve sweater (?) underneath does not look good. If it's a one piece with those sleeves connected to the dress, then it's even worst

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex elegant in black at the Women of the Future Awards this week:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom