The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Countess of Wessex at the Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex looks very elegant and appropriate. She seems to be aging in reverse. So beautiful.

She looks lovely there, as does Lady Louise.

The Countess looked lovely and a really dignified look for Sunday church service.

I like it. Both conventional and edgy at the same time.

Don't like the skirt but I guess it was black and in keeping with royal mourning.

It might be a dress rather than a skirt. Very poignant to have the heart motif. The lighter material is fine for this time of year.

Beautiful skirt, appropriately dressed as always.

I like it not into hearts, but it is appropiate and edgy.

It might be a dress rather than a skirt. Very poignant to have the heart motif. The lighter material is fine for this time of year.

It is a skirt. Yesterday I knew I had seen before, but couldn’t remember when exactly, in the meantime the memory has come back:

** June 2017 ** Christopher Kane Skirt **

:previous: Great heavens, those heels are positively stratospheric! She is so chic and adventurous with her fashion and her fitness and balance is awesome. ???

The Countess of Wessex visited the Vaccination Centre at the Bath and West Showground, Shepton Mallet, today, May 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Nothing like blue and white for springtime! I really like the jacket style on her. I just wish she would do something with her hair, a shorter hairstyle.

Lovely really appropriate as ever not t4rying to take over with her appearance just doing her job

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful picture of her. The necklace does look like her wedding necklace but without the black pearls. Or am I wrong?

What they have in common is a cross; other than that two completely different necklaces: just look at the length of the actual necklace; the cross is almost touching her neck versus it hanging down quite a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Countess has on a nice dress. I wish she would have styled in her different though. It appears dry and ‘fly away’ at this meeting. I like how CP Victoria pulls her hair back or in a bun for business. She leaves the long hair down me free got home time. Countess of Wessex should consider this too. Jmoo

The Countess of Wessex at the Pre-Preparatory and Music School at Eagle House School, Sandhurst, yesterday:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Looks lovely I do like t the dress but I am also thrilled to the the Earl had invested in new clothes gosh ! LOL But Sophie looks lovely

The Countess looks lovely and perfect for a summer event too.

The Countess of Wessex on day 1 of Royal Ascot today, June 15:

** Full view **

I can see why some people might not love this look but I really, really do. It looks fabulous on Sophie, she wears it well. And I love the hat. Admittedly that peach/nude kind of color isn't my favorite color and I probably would have picked this for her in a different color but the look itself is wonderful.

The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 -

I can see why some people might not love this look but I really, really do. It looks fabulous on Sophie, she wears it well. And I love the hat. Admittedly that peach/nude kind of color isn't my favorite color and I probably would have picked this for her in a different color but the look itself is wonderful.

Yeah- that would be me. Lol

The color is fine, but something about the style I don’t quite like. It doesn’t seem as flattering as it could be on her. Her hat is fabulous though.

I think it’s the bodice and area round the shoulders that are a poor fitting, but I like the overall look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom