The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 10: April 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie always so glam[jumpsuit at Ascot not withstanding] and though this is not my favourite dress the colour is lovely on her

Sophie looks wonderful and I like her dress immensely. I see she put her hair up to keep from having a hot sticky mess. It looks good on her too.

Pretty dress, but I agree about the fit. Perhaps she wanted to wear something loose fitting for a warm summer day at the zoo (& I don't blame her!)

I like this--it's loose but not baggy. It's very appropriate for the weather and the event.

:previous:I dislike the stripes of the skirt, but otherwise very nice. I think I’d prefer a solid burgundy colored skirt.

Really pretty dress lover hair gorgeous all over

The proportions are better than some of her dresses, so that's good. The print seems a little chintz curtain-y, but it's not as bad as some of the prints she's worn in the past.

The Countess of Wessex looking great in Nairobi, Kenya, today, September 19:

** Full view ** Upper part **
I am not an admirer of this floral dress, had she not put her hair up it would have engulfed her. Perhaps the colours are too strong or the flowers too large but curtains and wallpaper definitely whisper to me.

The Countess of Wessex in Kenya today, September 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Now this is a whole lot better and she looks lighter and more ethereal with the Valentino skirt. (I want one too.)

:previous: I thought it looked familiar. I can see why Sophie would wear it again!

The Countess of Wessex at Musgrove Park Hospital in Taunton, Somerset today, September 24:

** Full view with coat ** Full view ** Upper part **

I love the coat. I just wish it wasn't quite so long though it needs to be for the length of her skirt. I would cut Sophie some slack because she has been out of the country but I think she needs to get a good haircut. Her hair hasn't really been up to her usual standards lately.

I really like those boat-necklines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom