The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 10: April 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie looks stunning! I would never have guessed she turned 55 today.

Sophie looks lovely, and very appropriately dressed for the hot and humid weather in Sierra Leone.

All of her clothes choices are good and fit well, especially the navy blouse. Her hairstyle is not becoming, only when she wears it up is it good for her. She should get a shorter cut.

:previous: A very beautiful and elegant look on Sophie! I wouldn't have thought those colours would work together but they surprisingly are lovely with one another.

That boxy coat does her no favors. Her figure doesn’t suit that style. Also, she needs to get a short haircut. She normally pulls her hair into a bun which looks nice. Whenever she wears it down like this, it looks girlish and too thin to me, doesn’t flatter her face

The Countess of Wessex in black held a reception for 100 Women Finance at Buckingham Palace yesterday evening:

** Upper part **

On February 4 she attended a reception for the Disability Initiative:

** Full view **

And today, February 12, Sophie visited a children's hospice in Hampton, London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

In the evening she attended the 100 Women Finance's annual charity gala:

** Full view **

Last edited:
That dress is gorgeous & she looks great in it. The coat however is swamping her - I always think she looks better in fitted coats.

Love the dress for the ballet engagement must have been a special event for her opening the new Countess of Wessex ballet school

Gorgeous dress for the ballet school school engagement.

I don’t like the upper section,particularly the neckline - a difficult style to pull off well with the fitted nature of the style plus the fabric which is unforgiving. I do however like the colour.

I love the colour but the cut, fabric and fit aren't working at all.

Beautiful color, but agree that the cut, fabric, & fit do not work for Sophie at all. I do love her shoes.

Love the color but the fit is a little off..

The color is fabulous for her....the shine and bodice are not at all flattering though.

LaRae

Like the color. The style doesn't flatter her and the shiny is a big no.

I adore the colour gosh stunning that fabric is so unforgiving but I get here and for ll that she is I feel mean touching on things I don't like about it ..... I think she is fabulous

She has a good figure that is not done justice by this dress. The way it appears to be tailored I'm not sure anyone would find this a flattering fit, even the wizards Max and Kate.
But boy, she needs to put more of that beautiful color in her wardrobe because it sings on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom