Spanish Infantas and Daughter's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doña Victoria Federica is really turning into a fashionable young lady,Infanta Elena's outfit is not her worst just wish she'd tone down the accessories and have a neater hairstyle.

She looks wonderful in that shade of red. From what I can see the dress looks nice although I’m not sure about the beading or sequins on the lower part.

Infanta Elena attended the General Ordinary Assembly of the Spanish Paralympic Committee and a film premiere in Madrid today, June 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The Infantas hair always suits her best back off her face the outfit is nice and simple just don't like the earrings.

I'm not sure about the yellow with this outfit but it's a nice look from Elena nevertheless.

Victoria Federica at the Starlight Festival.

**Pic 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Infanta Elena looked very nice but wasn't sure why Doña Victoria Federica was wearing a coat in Madrid during late August?

Infanta Elena attended the charity auction of the Cascajares Foundation in Madrid yesterday, November 20:

** Full view ** Full view **

Infanta Elena at the Madrid Horse Week this weekend:

** Pic **

Not a fan of the colour combination as it's rather plain and doesn't do much for Elena here.

I much preferred today's look over yesterdays outfit,though its always nice to see the Infanta Elena.

Back
Top Bottom