Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2019 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire, Alexandra, Marie-Astrid, Margaretha at the wedding of Prince Josef-Emanuel of Liechtenstein and Claudia Echevarría:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa at the Service of Thanksgiving for the Duke of Edinburgh in London today, March 29:

** Full view **

I think the outfit is an odd choice, and the lack of a hat doesn't help.

I think the outfit is an odd choice, and the lack of a hat doesn't help.

I agree, an odd look for a formal event honouring the life of the longest serving consort.

Very underwhelmed by this look.Surely a hat is de rigeur for such an occasion.

I like thi outfit the last from all the royal ladies attending. And why again no Hat. Like for the funeral of her father-in-law.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa sending a video message as President of the Luxembourg Red Cross:

** Pic **

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa marked today's World Autism Day:

** Pic **

Grand Duchess María Teresa with a call for donations for the victims of the Ukraine war today:

** Pic **

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa visited the Mayor of Biarritz Maider Arosteguy in Biarritz, France, yesterday, April 13:

** Pic **

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa was interviewed for the show "Vous avez comme un accent" of RTL Luxembourg this morning:

** gallery **

A blond Cubanian ? She will never have a Royal look ! the Heditary Grand Duchess has it.

A blond Cubanian ? She will never have a Royal look ! the Heditary Grand Duchess has it.
Are women of Cuban heritage not allowed to dye their hair? It's a funny thing but I see many women here in Canada that dye their hair blond as they age and they look great. Not really sure someone's ethnicity dictates what they can and can't do with their hair. I think she looks wonderful in the photo. You may not like her hair but lets keep the discussion to a hair style and not where she comes from.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa at the inauguration of the Konrad Adenauer building of the European Parliament in Kirchberg:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And arriving in Portugal today ahead of the state visit that starts tomorrow, May 11:

Last edited:
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa on day 1 of the state visit to Portugal today, May 11, wearing her Alexander McQueen blazer again:

Last edited:
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa on day 1 of the state visit to Portugal today, May 11, wearing her Alexander McQueen blazer again:

I do like the blazer, though I am not quite sure the whole look works for a key event on a state visit. Am I right in thinking she is wearing earrings of 2 different sizes?

Last edited by a moderator:
A rather disapppointing look for the Grand Duchess considering it is a State Visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
A rather disapppointing look for the Grand Duchess considering it is a State Visit.

Quite right. I suspect this is all part of her new, modern, streamlined look.

Quite right. I suspect this is all part of her new, modern, streamlined look.

Protocol is out the window for Grand Duchess Maria Teresa who wants to appear trendy and hip as part of her new image :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom