Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2019 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT is looking really great. is this her first outing since the waringo investigation?

:previous: No, she has had a couple of previous outings since. One was only a day or so after news of the investigation was made further.

Maria Theresia looks good - I like the splash of colour in her jacket.

Awful with such her short legs . With her new hairdo she looks like a Man ! Her first apparition since the Covid.

I preferred the Grand Duchess with longer hair, but I think she is looking really beautiful with her new figure and makeup.?

That top isn't flattering on Maria Teresa; it seems too baggy for her.

I quite like this outfit on Maria Teresa. Not my usual cup of tea, but it works on her.

Please remember that this is a fashion thread. Off-topic comments have been removed.

Very nice look for GDss Maria Teresa ,from head to toe. Not to keen on Pss Claire's dress and shoes, but nice hair.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa did look nice but wasn't keen on what Princess Claire's dress/hairstyle.

Both Claire and MT look good - was there a yellow theme for the christening? Quite a lot of the guests seem to be wearing yellow.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa recorded a message of congratulations for the graduates of the various BTS courses of the Technical High School for Health Professions:

** Pic **

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa announced the winner of the 11th European Microfinance Prize today:

** Pic **

Maria Teresa's belt spoils what would have otherwise been a nice outfit.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa announced the winner of the 11th European Microfinance Prize today:

** Pic **

The perma-tan seems to be surviving through late-November!

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa in a video message for the official launch of the global campaign of Orange Week today:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom