Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 2: October 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maria-Olympia at the Breitling x Charlize Theron Navitimer "For The Journey" Launch in New York City on September 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Maria Olympia at a private view, dinner and auction in support of Cancer Research UK in London yesterday, October 5:

** Full view **

Maria Olympia at the Bulgari "Serpenti. 75 Years Of Infinite Tales" exhibition opening in Milan, Italy yesterday, October 10:

** Full view **

Meanwhile her mother Marie-Chantal attended the PAD London 2023 - Collectors Preview:

** Full view **

Last edited:
A nice dress for Marie-Chantal at Prince Christian's birthday dinner today, October 15:

** Full view **

A nice dress for Marie-Chantal at Prince Christian's birthday dinner today, October 15:

** Full view **

I am afraid I am not a fan of M-C's look today. The hair is just not in synch with the tiara, the dress seems to have quite a lot going on as well.

I am afraid I am not a fan of M-C's look today. The hair is just not in synch with the tiara, the dress seems to have quite a lot going on as well.

I thought the dress was OK, but she looks really frumpy. Everything is sagging -- her hair, the shoulders, the bust.

She could use a little makeup, too.

Exactly, that tiara doesn't work with the hairdo at all. Not impressed by the dress either. On a positive note: the color of the dress works with the color of the sash (although it should be worn correctly!).

Exactly, that tiara doesn't work with the hairdo at all. Not impressed by the dress either. On a positive note: the color of the dress works with the color of the sash (although it should be worn correctly!).

Agree 100%,the hairstyle really didn't work and the order also needed a brooch.
The tiara looked way too big also.

Marie-Chantal always suffers from wrong bra choice. I don't really understand why is so difficult to find an appropriate bra for each gown, especially when these tailor made gowns can bear an inside integrated bra. She is thin with a non very rich breast, so i couldn't understand where is the issue, but for sure there is one. Fitting is always wrong.
Also the hairdo does not work with this voluminous tiara, which needs the simplest possible hair to value the item.
Also the make-up. It is a long period where MC values the trend of no make-up looking make up, especially with eyes looking fully net and clean. Furthermore she is almost 55 (if I'm not mistaken) and she was in a high level event. Her make-up artist should give some color to make her looking more fresh and healthy. She looks always tired with this make-up.

Maria-Olympia at the TOTEME London flagship store launch on December 6:

** Full view **

Maria-Olympia attended "The Perfect Christmas" presented by Della Vite with Katie Grand & Poppy Delevingne in London yesterday, December 13:

** Full view ** Full view **

Irene and Alexia for Infanta Elena's birthday lunch today, December 20:

** Both **

Princess Alexia looked really lovely :previous:

Maria-Olympia casual at Poppy Delevingne's Della Vite Valentine's lunch in London today, February 1:

** Full view **

That colour really suits MC. She definitely stood out though...

It's probably the first time I don't like what Tatiana is wearing...whatever that is.

Maria-Olympia looked impeccable.

Red is an important colour in Greece and Orthodoxy so I think it's fine. Plus, its a memorial service, a celebration of life, I believe colour is very appropriate for this service.

The red, on Princess Marie-Chantal, looked all wrong at St. George's Chapel, Windsor. The other ladies all seem to have been in either black or in a sombre colour.

That colour really suits MC. She definitely stood out though...

It's probably the first time I don't like what Tatiana is wearing...whatever that is.

Maria-Olympia looked impeccable.
When I first saw the pictures, I thought MC looked out of place, but she really wasn't. That shade of claret is a pretty somber color, and they're no longer in mourning. But, yes, it stood out among the colors the others were wearing.

I didn't like the outfits Nina or Tatiana were wearing. I'd love to see Nina wear something more tailored. She always seems to be floating in a sea of fabric.

Theodora looked like she was in costume for a 1940s movie. But, it was nice and appropriate.

Alexia's coat was not very flattering.

I liked Queen Anne-Marie's purple and grey striped coat a lot. Good for her wearing something lighter than black "widow's weeds."

All the Greek ladies looked very pretty and elegant today. Nina actually looks great in that dress, but I don't like the red shoes.

Maria-Olympia at the Loewe show during Paris Fashion Week yesterday, March 1:

** Full view **

Maria-Olympia attended the Koibird X Maccapani SS24 launch dinner in London yesterday - the typical micro-mini style she loves..

** Full view **

Nina at reception and panel discussion on the fashion industry's commitment to sustainability today, April 11:

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom