Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 2: October 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a bad looking suit, don't care much for the bow in her hair, the boots are so so, but nice for the snow. The background is fantastic.

I agree. I personally don't like it. I don´t like boots, although it was snowing ,she was in a hotel, some shoes with high heels, white, I think that the dress would have improved. The jacket and skirt are pretty, but the open jacket is not pretty, in my opinion it would have been more beautiful with the jacket closed and fully buttoned. Regarding her hairstyle, for me it is horrible, in my opinion, I'm not a stylist, this is a wedding, the hairstyle would have been more beautiful collected.

Unusual wedding outfit choice - not my personal taste, but she looks nice.

Princess Irene meeting with the President of Greece Katerina Sakellaropoulou in Athens today, June 4:

** rex gallery **

Compared to other outfits this is not half bad and far more respectable than other choices.

Theodora and Nina on Queen Anne-Marie‘s 75th birthday in Porto Heli, Greece, today:

** Pic **

I'd say the queen and her sister are the best dressed of the party.

Maria-Olympia launched her new skincare product in collaboration with The Organic Pharmacy in London yesterday:

** Full view **

Marie Chantal and Maria Olympia at Doris Brynner‘s 90th birthday celebration in Paris yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Tatiana looks really lovely a great dress and hairstyle for the event.

Princess Irene attended the opening ceremony of the academic year of the Escuela Superior de Musica Reina Sofia 2021/2022 in Madrid this evening:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
The Crown Princess and Princess Tatiana are the best dressed Greek Princesses today.

Back
Top Bottom