Queen Sonja's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2012 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks...it’s not the usual bright yellow “Big Bird” dress or the one with all the lace and ruffles so I assumed it was new...LOL!

Queen Sonja in white at a luncheon for the Nordic Council at the Royal Palace today, October 30:

** Full/Side view **

:previous: I love the colour of Sonja's dress a lot; though am not a fan of the ruffles.

Sonja looks very Sonja-ish. At least it isn't yellow. She's a lovely woman, but I wish she didn't love a ruffle so much.

Queen Sonja presented the Queen Sonja School Award 2018 to Apalløkka secondary school in Oslo today, December 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
My favorite thing about this is Q. Sonja's accessory on her arm--what a sweet picture!

Sonja looks very cosy and elegant. A great winter look - and lovely to see Sverre Magnus walking her out of the church. A real gentleman! ?

Love her hat, coat and boots. They look very warm and with her grandson looking very serious as he gives his arm. Looks like it may have been icy underfoot because he is watching where she is putting her feet. What a delight to see.

Queen Sonja lovely in white at the celebration of the Sámi National Day at Oslo City Hall:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Queen Sonja attended an "Empowerment breakfast" with minority women in Oslo today, March 8:

** With a cape ** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Sonja lovely in blue at the centenary celebration of the Friends of the Museum of Decorative Arts and Design in Oslo this evening, March 14:

** Upper part **

Sonja looks lovely on both occasions, though I like her first outfit best. The warm colours look gorgeous on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom