Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 8: November 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 8 of the thread for Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2019 - November 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The queen looks lovely and what a great colour too.

Queen Silvia in an elegant, festive dress at the Nobel Prize Awards ceremony at the Concert Hall in Stockholm today, December 10:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Not crazy about that dress or the design on either :previous:

Wow!!! I loooove this dress! The Queen looked stunning. She got everything right-the dress, the shoes, and the jewels. Wow!

I really admire Silvia's gorgeous fur-trimmed, full-length cape. It is the perfect accessory for any evinging outing through the winter. Just gorgeous.

Queen Silvia on her birthday portrait released today:

** Pic **

She manages to look regal and elegant while also looking gracious and down to earth-a great combination and she looks really wonderful!

A great strong colour for Queen Silvia during a virtual speech for the Expo 2020 yesterday:

** Pic **

The queen looked lovely and the colours went very well together.

Queen Silvia at a farewell audience for the Brazilian Ambassador today, February 24:

** Pic **

The queen looked really lovely at the chapel service :previous:

Queen Silvia in red at the meeting "Child Protection Cannot Wait" at the Bernadotte Library at the Royal Palace today, March 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Queen Silvia at a charity concert in support of the Ukraine today, March 27:

** Pic **

And on new portraits released for the new royal website today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Regarding the official photos, at first I liked Silvia's green gown at Madeleine's wedding, but I no longer do. Beautiful color but I dislike the gown overall. The white/light pink dress is very beautiful.

The queen looks very correct at the service in London. Her hat is wonderful, looks very old fashioned but she can pull it off.
The new pictures have a very harsh look, maybe it is the lighting. Even Madeline doesnt look well in the close ups.

The blush day dress is beautiful, the gown doesn't photograph well in such harsh lighting, same with the antique jewelry.

Back
Top Bottom