Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2019 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday evening Queen Silvia attended the Rigoletto opera in Stockholm:

** Pics **

Classic queen Silvia look the colour and jewels really compliment each other.

Queen Silvia in blue for a digital meeting with the Global Child Forum today:

** Pic **

Queen Silvia at the Church of Sweden's national memorial service during pandemic time at Uppsala Cathedral today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Queen Silvia during the digital inauguration of the Childhood House Düsseldorf yesterday:

** Pic **

Very elegant and neat as always,really lovely soft colour on the queen.

Queen Silvia during a digital meeting with the Global Child Forum today, November 18:

** Pic **

Another nice professional look on the queen and looks like her hair has been style differently?

Another nice professional look on the queen and looks like her hair has been style differently?
I noticed that too. I wonder if the Queen has done her hair herself because of the tougher restrictions to fight C-19? According to a friend of mine who used to work at Björn Axén (the salon that does the Queen's hair) her hair is set most working days by someone from the salon.

Queen Silvia during a digital meeting with the Global Child Forum today, November 18:

** Pic **

I noticed that too. I wonder if the Queen has done her hair herself because of the tougher restrictions to fight C-19? According to a friend of mine who used to work at Björn Axén (the salon that does the Queen's hair) her hair is set most working days by someone from the salon.

I agree, the hair does not appear to be as perfect;y styled as it normally is. I also think something if off with the make-up as well. That said, in the middle of a pandemic where hundreds of thousand have lost their lives, these are hardly things to quibble about.

Queen Silvia photographed at the Royal Palace in Stockholm on December 3 before taping the Nobel Day message - that colour looks always great on her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom