Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2019 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Silvia looking very lovely and the peach coloured jacket adds a summery splash of colour.

Let's say the outfit doesn't work for her current body shape.

I don't think the fitting of this outfit on Silvia is flattering for her at all, reminds me of a nurses' uniform.

I love the colors....the long coat, over blouse what ever one would like to call it, would have looked better if it was styled like an open blazer....no buttons just open down the front. The side belt throws off the fit. There appears to be enough fabric that it can be altered...hint hint your Majesty!

A rare miss for the queen. Absolutely does not flatter her figure, I doubt too many figures would be flattered with this pleated material. Leaving it open would probably be better but I would donate this to somebodyWho is trying to look heavier

Yes its quite rare that the queen gets it wrong style wise but yesterday was one of those moments.

Queen Silvia with a nice jacket and a butterfly necklace during a video meeting today, August 31:

** Pic **

Queen Silvia with a nice jacket and a butterfly necklace during a video meeting today, August 31:

** Pic **
I wonder whether she got the bracelets from one of her grandchildren as it doesn't really fit with the outfit :D

** Pic **

The butterfly necklace is Women's Organisations Committee on Alcohol and Drug Issues' "Fjärilspris" (Butterfly Prize), designed by Annika Åkerfelt. Queen Silvia had received it before yesterday's video meeting, where she was officially presented as the recipient of Fjärilspriset 2020.

It looks like she's wearing her famous Chanel jacket. It really is one of those classic items, like a navy blazer, every woman should have in her wardrobe.

It still looks wonderful on both Silvia and Victoria. Hmm, I wonder how many other women shop their mother's wardrobe and look fabulous?

It looks like she's wearing her famous Chanel jacket. It really is one of those classic items, like a navy blazer, every woman should have in her wardrobe.

It still looks wonderful on both Silvia and Victoria. Hmm, I wonder how many other women shop their mother's wardrobe and look fabulous?

Her jacket is Moschino and was worn by Princess Madeleine. The Chanel jacket is a different one ?

This is the Chanel jacket
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/71/ba/c171ba7a9a9ec4c624a7c5fc7e96f195.jpg

I have never liked queen Silvia's Moschino jacket. Unfortunately she wears it quite often.

Not a fan of Silvia's trousers as they look like pyjamas, but the rest of her look is nice.

Thanks for the correction about the jacket guys especially the the larger photo ID. You're right about the Moschino jacket, compared to the Chanel it looks kind of rumpled and Victoria demonstrates how beautifully cut and timeless it is.

I'll blame the small borrowed cellphone I am using. Oh, and you're right, the pants do not flatter her at all.

Queen Silvia during an art tour at Djurgarden royal park in Stockholm today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Queen Silvia during a UN digital high-level meeting today, September 23:

** Pic **

Queen Silvia elegant in creme/white attended the digital opening ceremony of the Childhood-Haus Berlin today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Classic and polished look on queen Silvia today.

Oh my God, it's September and they are dressed like it's winter! The weather is very different there.
We've had a long and quite warm Indian summer here in Scandinavia up until this week. You should see what we wear when the winter really kicks in.

Not a fan of Silvia's trousers - they seem more suited to casual home wear than an official event - but the rest of the look is nice.

Queen Silvia during a digital audience today, October 6:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom