Queen Paola's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: It looks like Paola has put a cape over her pyjamas. Not a huge fan I'm afraid. Nice to see her again though; she looks well.

Queen Paola at the mass in memory of the deceased members of the Royal Family today, February 19:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Queen Paola looked very elegant also the black lace mantilla was a nice traditional touch.

She looked very stately;
I particularly noticed the beautiful fine lace.

Paola looks lovely. She camouflages with the green bushes and trees in the background!:D

Asides from the flower brooch its not bad and the pearls go really nice with the green.

:previous:I like the idea, the concept behind the "flower brooch", but I find the implementation less.
I think the fabric leaves part makes it messy and camouflages the brooch.
The brooch almost completely falls out of sight.
I think I would have liked it better if she had only worn the brooch.
Or maybe a corsage, a real flower.:flowers:

I also find her tip top again, all in green, with different nuances.?

The brooch looks a little droopy but I like the overall look. The color of the suit is very pretty on Paola.

Queen Paola in casual clothes on a new family photo taken on the occasion of her diamond wedding:

** Pic **

Thats a really nice shade of turquoise on old queen Paola ,who looked really nice yesterday.

Paola looked very classy and elegant indeed. I like her new hairstyle a lot more now; I never used to when she first cut it but it looks rather trendy.

The same Coat I saw at the King's Feast but now with flat shoes...

Queen Paola at the mass for the deceased members of the Royal Family in Laken today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I think the once so glamorous Queen has lost interest in her appearance. She wears no hats anymore and she is lucky not to have been thrown a tin of red paint because of her fur coat anno 2020..

Last edited:
Queen Paola's outfit today is significantly more elegant than at the recent RF Mass at Our Lady of Laeken.

I think the once so glamorous Queen has lost interest in her appearance. She wears no hats anymore and she is lucky not to have been thrown a tin of red paint because of her fur coat anno 2020..

I do not agree with you. When I look at Queen Paola's clothing at Mass for the deceased members of the family, I see clothing that is entirely comparable in color. In gloves, shoes, etc.

OK, I also think the jacket is not the most beautiful one, but that is also a matter of taste. And I think you should also look at the occasion where the clothes are worn.

Back
Top Bottom