Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 4: September 2019 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t quite like what she’s wearing. Lovely colour though.

I don't like that shade of gold on Mathilde. The cut is fine, and she looks appropriate, but I much preferred her daytime look.

It looks appropriate but it is not spectacular on her. The model is something I could imagine being worn by Queens several decades older than Mathilde.

That happens a lot to Mathilde. She is only 46, which is not an old age by current longevity standards, but she often wears clothes that make her look older. In fact, she already did that when she was in her 3Os and very young looking.
To me the most important thing is that Queen Mathilde is dressed appropriately for the occasion and in a way that she feels comfortable with. As you say, she has never dressed what's considered youthful and I find it quite liberating to see a woman who doesn't try to dress younger. She's a beautiful lady and has definite grand dame potential.

I think tonight's gown is very regal and appropriate for the occassion - a deeper gold may have made it stand out a little more.

Pretty dress but a bit hiring. Still very regal.

Best dressed European queen. But Jetsun takes award not only for queen but in general tonight.

Her hair and jewels are perfect. The dress is nice but I don’t like the lacy scalloped edges how they are placed. It emphasizes her mid section in a bad way. If the little train that the material makes could start lower or in the back, it would be more flattering

Really nice appearance by Queen Mathilde who looked rather chic tonight.

:previous:

Thanks a lot for adding that! I forgot to mention it yesterday, we already knew about the designer, as Mathilde has worn it before:

** May 2019 **

I dislike the neckline but the rest of the dress is beautiful. Love the print.

Queen Mathilde looked great in a black and white dress at the Bambi awards in Baden-Baden, Germany, this evening, November 21:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I dislike the design and print.

Queen Mathilde this evening at a dinner for young farmers who are active in traditional and organic farming:

** Full view **

Not a favourite look , the neckline look's very tight !!

Not a very flattering or nice top on queen Mathilde its one she should recycle.

Eveningwear with a facemask looks rather odd but Mathilde is doing great with the color-matching.

Minus the tinsel around her neck the outfit is nice,queen Mathilde's hair is really nice in that style.

Minus the tinsel around her neck the outfit is nice,queen Mathilde's hair is really nice in that style.

Indeed, it is demeaning for a queen consort to wear fake jewelry, even for a poor queen like Mathilde.

Her face mask is quite fashionable though and I applaud her for wearing it.

Mathilde looks gorgeous and elegant in that gown! Agree that the necklace is a little bit much.

She looks amazing. I love this style of gown, and the color is stunning on her :flowers:

I love her hairstyle and love how her masks match.

But this is a case of no jewelry would be better then this jewelry.

It is sad that the Queen of the Belgians is wearing fake jewelry for this Event.

Queen Mathilde was seen at a restaurant Boury in Roeselare yesterday:

** Pics ** Pic ** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom