Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 4: September 2019 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That yellow must be another color of the season.

Actually, if not for the feathery/floofy bit, I think she'd look great. It's similar to the kind of acid/neon green that also looks surprisingly really good on her.

Maybe somebody can send a signal to Queen Sonja to steal this one?

I guess she can join the club with Victoria in a dress that color. :)

:previous: Victoria's dress seemed a bit more "loud" shade of yellow than what QM is wearing.

Yellow is a tough shade to wear period, but QM successfully pulls it off here imho. I do need to see it in full.

I can feel how the feathers uncomfortably tickling and poking her neck.

It would so much nicer minus the Big Bird feathers :previous:

For a dinner with King Charles and Queen Camilla in London yesterday, June 8, Queen Mathilde wore a beautiful Natan dress again:

** Full view ** May 2022 **

Other than the belt a really lovely dress and appearance by Queen Mathilde!

Other than the belt a really lovely dress and appearance by Queen Mathilde!

Nice appearances, and I agree with that horrible belt, worth to be thrown on a bonfoire. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Mathilde in a recycled flower print dress attended the closing concert of the Queen Elisabeth Competition 2023 for Voice this evening, June 13:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The queen looks lovely a nice floral dress and a really great hairstyle too!

To discuss jewels please use this thread at the jewels subforum. Off-topic posts and comments have been removed.

Mathilde's gown was designed by Armani Privé

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde looked stunning in that gown and one of her finest appearances to date.

Mathilde's gown is strapless?

Queen Mathilde looked stunning in that gown and one of her finest appearances to date.

I agree, one of Mathilde's most stunning appearances ever. She looks like a fairytale queen!

I came straight to TRF when I saw the photo on another website...exquisite. One of the all time most beautiful evening gowns I have ever seen ON ANY Royal.

Last edited:
I guess she got a stylist because she has looked nothing short of perfect since her visit to the Royal Hospital Chelsea earlier this month.

STUNNING look once again. The gown is by Jan Taminiau. The hair could have been better styled.

Last edited:
Another really great look on Queen Mathilde and her style team doing wonderful work.

Another really great look on Queen Mathilde and her style team doing wonderful work.

Breathtakingly beautifull!Really..Taminiau is in...is Natan,finally,out....:whistling:

should be....

At first glance it's beautiful but the more I look at it the more it looks like an old fashioned fancy night gown and robe. Like something Eva Gabor would have worn on Green Acres.

Edited to add: This in reference to the gown she wore the first night.

Last edited:
Perfect. What a triumph this event has been for Queen Mathilde!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom