Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde certainly wears trousers well. This is a lovely outfit, and she looks great.

Just her usual go-to outfit. Indeed, she looks awesome

Not too crazy about this outfit from Mathilde, but she still manages to look elegant.

It's a classic Mathilde ensemble I guess, Natan + Fabienne?

Nicely coordinated, but the colour is a bit dull, nothing special really.

Last edited:
The queen looks lovely and the hat and dress compliment each other.

I'd call the color of the dress bittersweet, although the hat is a slightly different shade. It's a nice, standard Mathilde outfit. I'm not enchanted with the shape of the hat, but the dress is very pretty, and fits better than a lot of the Natan ensembles we've seen, so overall, I think this is a winner.

Oh she looks splendid. And the dress looks familiar

The idea behind the morning outfit wasn't bad at all. Shame Natan is notorious for its ill-fitted dresses. This one, apparently a Red Valentino, works much better on Mathilde.

The red Valentino dress on the queen was really lovely for the "Fete au parc" celebration today.

I like the evening dress much more than the day dress - although I understand these are different occasions requiring slightly different type of dresses?!

A very beautiful and elegant look for Mathilde. My favourite from all the National Day celebrations from her so far this year.

i'm not sure about the design of the dress but I'll give the fascinator a go.

A lovely hairstyle compared to her counterpart but I'm not mad about the design of Mathilde's outfit.

I might be in the minority but I rather like this outfit from Mathilde. She looks very elegant and I like the somewhat minimalist feel the black and white gives.

I like this dress overall- especially from the waist down. The skirt is lovely.

ZDF , Beruf Köningin.
Nathan said that she comes to him with all the Events to come and that they discuss.
I am sure the DG State Visit is ready .

To me , he should see HM wears to narrow outfits !!

I never never managed to open a belga link. Does anyone else have the same issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom