Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new combination for Queen Mathilde at the Blue Cap Parade in Brussels today, September 25:

** Full view **

I’m torn, I like the coat, it’s very chic and elegant. I love the blue. Yet the colors seem a bit strange to me worn together.

I like the pieces separately but not together on Mathilde as they clash IMO, but this whole look has quite a 1960s/early 70s retro feel.

Queen Mathilde participated a webinar for the Music Connects Initiative, today, October 7:

** Pic **

Lovely the yellow top on her.

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde at the Food Bank in the Province of Liege today, October 22:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

And during the virtual Global Education Meeting organized by UNESCO:

** Pic **

Last edited:
A nice soft colour on the queen today ,just not mad about the belt on the jacket.

A gorgeous outfit for Mathilde, and as ever I love her choice of mask! Does she have them all custom made or bought from a store?

Queen Mathilde wears each time a mask with the same Fabrix of her Clothes , not necessary .

Queen Mathilde virtually opened the SDG Forum 2020 today, October 28:

** Pic **

Looking very pretty in pink today.

Queen Mathilde wears each time a mask with the same Fabrix of her Clothes , not necessary .

I am dreading a world - where the matching mask is going to be attached to your blouse like your extra button :(

For a video meeting with the two winners of the 2020 Baillet Latour Prize today, October 29, Queen Mathilde wore the green blouse again she had worn before earlier this month:

** Pic ** October 12 **

Her haute couture mask was too short and I don't like the trousers.
I like the color of her Jacket .

Its a mismatched outfit the jacket reminds me of 1970's kitchen tiles.

Queen Mathilde in green visited the 'Centre Hospitalier Bois de l'Abbaye' hospital in Seraing, Liege province, today, November 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

That Cape is fabulous and Mathilde is one of the few royal women (apart from Q M) that could pull off both the volume and the gorgeous colour.

Really nice colour and look on the queen and yes she pulls off that cape.

She looks fabulous in that shade of green.

Queen Mathilde during a virtual reading session today, November 24:

** Video **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom