Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not keen on the blazer and jumper together, but Mathilde looks nice nevertheless.

Queen Mathilde in red participated in the webinar "Urgent call for agri-food systems transformation to achieve healthy diets for all" today, November 25:

** Pic **

Queen Mathilde during the virtual award ceremony of the Fonds Baillet Latour health prize:

** Pic **

Its a nice colour on queen Mathilde but looks a little shapeless.

Today, December 1, Queen Mathilde participated in the European Health Summit:

** Pic **

Whilst elegant as always, at one level, the colour pallette, to me, does have a distinctly middle-aged vibe to it.
Yes queen Mathilde does look nicely turned out the outfit did nothing for me .

No Hairdressers in Belgium until 2021... We will all look like Beatles or blond, brown with white hairdo.
The only one who will have a nice hairdo for Christmas and New Year will be the Queen.

Queen Mathilde paid a visit to the youth institution 'De Zande' in Beernem today:

** Full view **

The entire outfit is a mess from head to toe,dear Lord :ohmy:

I'm going to say this is not Queen Mathilde's best look.

It will be interesting to see if anyone can ID the designer of this monstrosity ?

Queen Mathilde had a virtual meeting with experts on the mental health of the elderly today, Decemnber 10 - a nice jacket and scarf combination:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

A nice colourful and professional look on the queen today.

Queen Mathilde during a virtual meeting with students:

** Pic **

Allways in the same Room before or behind the window.
Allways hairdresser and make up and other clothes because she is Majesty
Why asking the Press to come each time ?

:previous:
For the same reason that a photographer is always invited during a "normal" official visit. Publicity. ;)
And because it just feels good to pay attention to your appearance, even when you work from home and it doesn't matter whether you are in a gala or in your sweatpants most of the time.?

But I feel what you mean.
And maybe it is a lackey or someone who takes a few pictures with the cell phone?;)

Though queen Mathilde's fashion can be a bit hit and miss at times the queen always looks well styled and groomed and rarely has a bad hair day.

A nice look for a winters day and the gloves/scarf are a lovely colour.

A very nice look for Queen Mathilde. Fairly awful name for a psychiatric hospital, though...

Queen Mathilde at the Queen Mathilde Mother and Child Centre of the University Hospital Antwerp today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom