Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Mathilde on her second of her biking tours under the motto "Together in motion for mental well-being" today, September

Casual but also a nice colour combination.

Really lovely dress and colour on the queen today.

:previous:

Her National Day dress in 2018:

** Pic **

For the church wedding today Queen Mathilde changed into another nice dress:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
I wonder why Mathilde was the only one - except for the bride of course - who felt the need to switch to a different dress... This wedding is not about her.

I love the fact that HM repeated a hat I distinctly remember her wearing during her pregnancy with either the Duchess of Brabant or Prince Gabriel . Must have a look for the occasion .As to switching dress's accidents can happen , I cannot believe that HM would in anyway try to compete with the bride .

Worn at the civil wedding of HRH Prince Laurent to Miss Claire Coombs , April 12th 2003

I also think the hat is recycled from Laurent's wedding. It is worn at a different angle but otherwise looks the same. Photo here.

I believe both outfits of Mathilde were by Natan. And neither of them was especially nice IMO, ill fitting and dowdy.

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde at the traditional Meeting of the German-speaking Heads of State in Liechtenstein today, September 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Mathilde at the funeral of Queen Elizabeth today, September 19:

** Full view **

Elegant but yes i dont't like the pearl choker so mutch.

Queen Mathilde looked very nice. I dont mind the pearl choker or the brooch. I think the females wearing jewelry wore it for a special meaning to them with Queen Elizabeth.

Queen Mathilde as one of the UN SDG Advocates virtually addressed the Transforming Education Summit yesterday, September 19:

** Pic **

And today, September 20, wore an Etro dress again for a working lunch with rectors of Belgian universities:

** Pic ** May 2022 **

Queen Mathilde at the third of her biking tours yesterday, September 22:

** Full view **

Queen Mathilde at a working lunch and during a visit to the Bnp Paribas Fortis Headquarter today, September 28:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
An eye-catching look in yellow and red for Queen Mathilde at the Blue Beret Parade at the Royal Military Academy today, September 30:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Not sure the red top and hat works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eye catching is one way to describe it ... ;). The colours, the big belt, the red leather gloves, the bow, the hat-ornament, the coat draped over the shoulders...it is all very Máxima-on-a-bad-day. Undoubtably by Natan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom