Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 10 of the thread for Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I rather like the trousers.

I admit I like them. :flowers:

I think as the colors are neutral, and paired with a plain top, it works here ?

Now if they were in some bright color ala Maxima, or some OTT top with it, it would be too much but it works.

Eye-catching they are indeed but I'm not a fan of Queen Mathilde's trousers,the top is really nice.

Queen Mathilde had a virtual meeting with representatives of the association "Teach for Belgium" today, January 21:

** Pic **

Queen Mathilde during a video meeting with teachers from Brussels, Flemish and Walloon secondary schools today, January 22:

** Pic **

Too much green and not a fan of that suit.

Today, January 26, Queen Mathilde visited Le Toboggan, a care institution for young girls:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Queen looked very well put-to-gether. I love the plaid print on the suit. I would have wore with a black shell myself to accent the suit but she still looks very nice and always so clean and tidy.

Last edited:
This is a bit of a green attack for Mathilde - not really my cup of tea.

Reminds me of some outfits from 1960s into 1970s. I have noticed that a few outfits and cloth patterns are popping up for people to wear today!

Love a well-tailoeed suit. The Queen looks fantastic!

Old patterns reimagined in modern fashion is very popular now.

I love the suit. And it could be great used as separates as well. :flowers:

But I am not a fan of the lime green top. Needs something different under it.

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde during a panel discussion of this year's World Economic Forum, wearing her green Gucci blouse again:

** Pic ** October 2020 **

Queen Mathilde speak online with representatives of CLBs (equivalent to PMS centers). CLBs bring together students, parents and schools and work around learning and studies, career counseling, preventive care and psycho-social well-being.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EtYJ-hMXYAIZMjC?format=jpg&name=large

Queen Mathilde speak online with experts on the occasion of “Week Tegen Pesten” (week against harassment). Conversation on the impact of the coronavirus crisis on children, with special attention to cyber-bullying.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Etd_mihXcAQnDSZ?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible and dated jacket and paired with large gaudy looking earrings.

Awful look:ohmy: In fact, that jacket ages her. I had to look twice to see whether it was Mathilde on the photo or not.

Back
Top Bottom