Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its very bright not crazy about bright yellow myself.

Maybe a great scarf to break up all the yellow would have been nice. Not a huge fan, but I will say that the cut is great on her.

I like it. And children love bright colours.

Queen Mathilde held a speech during a virtual event on mental health and peacebuilding today, September 8, recycling a nice polka dot blouse:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** June 2021 **

I LOVE that Dries van Noten dress on her, it is better on her than on the model, much better.

Wasn't a fan of todays outfit far too much going on, queen Mathilde's hairstyle was however the winner.

Queen Mathilde during a visit to areas affected by flooding in July today, September 15.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde in an orange Natan combination during the presentation of the 'The Pan European Mental Health Coalition' by the WHO today:

** Full view ** Upper part **August 2020 **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde in an orange Natan combination during the presentation of the 'The Pan European Mental Health Coalition' by the WHO today

Beautiful color but I dislike the outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really lovely colour and dress on the queen and a beautiful brooch too.

Queen Mathilde in a new Natan dress visited L'Essentiel, an initiative of the CHU UCL of Namur for breast cancer patients and their families today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde during a meeting today, October 7, wearing a well-known Natan combination:

** Full view ** February 2018 **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde during a meeting today, October 7, wearing a well-known Natan combination:

** Full view ** February 2018 **

Whilst I may not be a fan of the combination of colours, I do think the ensemble works for Mathilde, and seems to be a lot "younger" than some the clothes she often wears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Mathilde in Natan during a visit to the Belgian Province of Luxembourg today, October 8:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Is this the same dress that Elisabeth wore during 2020 national day? Nevertheless, I love the colors but I dislike the print.

Queen Mathilde at an event of the UCLouvain University today, October 11, wearing a Natan skirt again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** February 2020 **

I dislike the blouse and skirt.

Back
Top Bottom