Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 4: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The queen looks lovely and such a wonderful soft shade and the hat will keep the sunout for sure.

Nice color but I feel like it could have also used a hat.

Outfit number two was also really lovely but worked better with coat on.

Queen Margrethe arriving in pink for her stay at Graasten today, June 23:

** Full view **

Queen Margrethe lovely in blue and white received new Navy officers today:

** gallery **

Queen Margrethe very lovely at a reception at Graasten yesterday evening, July 6:

** Full view **

Queen Margrethe in matching red and white like her sister for the soccer match Denmark vs England this week:

** Full view **

The Faeroe outfits have been interesting but today's gets my vote and a return to form.

Queen Margrethe visiting Askov Folk High School and the historic gathering place Skibelund Krat in Vejen today:

** Full view **

The Queen looks amazing! Serene and smiling. I'm so used to seeing her in bright outfits looking very unique that I'm surprised to find her with a more classic look.

The queen looks really lovely and the hat work so well with the rest of the outfit.

Queen Margrethe is one of the most stylish of the royal ladies; she rarely overdoes the jewellery and it's obvious that she tries to co-ordinate the jewellery and the accessories with the main garment.

I really like her dress and the wrap compliments the look. I haven't see her wear the pearl pendant like this before, very nice and the gold filigree brooch I haven't seen before.

Queen Margrethe looked lovely in pink at a festive service on the occasion of Peter Birch's accession as the new bishop of Helsingør Diocese at Helsingør Cathedral today:

** Full view **

This is perfect. But the Summer Dress of Aarhus was not flattering for a Lady of 80 !

The queen looks really lovely in pink and a great outfit for a church service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom