Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 4: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The room is so big I wonder if t is really heated, I can imagine how much cost to heat a room like this

There is some sort of print on the front of her shirt that I am trying to work out what it is supposed to be. Not having much luck.

Queen Margrethe in blue at the virtual state council today, March 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Queen Margrethe in one of her most famous looks - the Teletubbies outfit ;) - during a parade today, March 17:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Queen Margrethe in one of her most famous looks - the Teletubbies outfit ;) - during a parade today, March 17:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **
No, ther is no point on her hat! But her swing coat is beautiful, fitting beautifully at the shoulders and neck an gently flaring out. It is a really forgiving style for those who, like Margrethe, has become slimmer with age and sometimes with an air of fragility. This style gives her the illusion of being more substantial and when you add the subtle swing of the coat it looks really elegant.

Queen Margrethe during a recent radio interview:

** Pic **

I think she is so down to earth, She dress normal, nothing too formal, Just wish her hair was different, may be other style,......

Its a really nice colour combination and very typical of the queen's style.

Queen Margrethe opened the exhibition "Auguste Rodin - Displacements" at the Glyptoteket in Copenhagen today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Margrethe travelling with the Royal saloon carriage:

** Pic **

And later opening two exhibitions in Kolding today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I always smile when I see her. She's so vibrant and it's always reflected in some detail of her outfit.

Those shoes... I realize she's no spring chicken and prefers more sensible heels but the design of the shoes is still pretty atrocious.

The rec cape and hat add a splash of colour as well as being practical too.

Today, May 5, Queen Margrethe inaugurated the sculpture "October 1943" at Sletten Havn, Humlebæk, looking lovely in creme white:

** Full view ** Full view **

All the family look well turned out and smartly dressed. Prince Joachim's boys are quite tall now. Prince Felix looks to me like he has shot up quite a bit since I last saw him. I hope Prince Nikolai is still modelling, as he is quite good at it.

The queen looks really lovely for her grandson's Confirmation Ceremony and a wonderful colour.

A lovely look for Queen Margrethe yesterday evening, May 19, for the premiere of John Neumeier's ballet production "Mahler's 3rd Symphony" at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom