Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 4: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Margrethe looks very pretty in pink but am not sure the black belt goes with the dress.

The hat is a little odd and does spoil what would have otherwise been a nice look for Margrethe.

It would not be Queen Margrethe if she didn't wear a slightly whimsical hat. [emoji73] [emoji147]

A lovely portrait. A new gown in velvet and a nice blue.

Really like the blue short coat. Fantastic

The Queen looks nice and appropiate here and wearing an unusual square brooch. I would love a closeup of it.

Queen Margrethe presented the Queen Ingrid's Researcher's Award and Her Majesty the Queen's Special Research Scholarship today:

** Pic **

Queen Margrethe received Swiss Foreign Minister H.E. Ignazio Cassis today, October 16:

** Full view **

Queen Margrethe attended the symposium "You Big World - From Linear B to Black Holes" today, wearing a great colour combination:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Margrethe at The Lauritz Melchior International Singing Competition final in Aalborg this evening, October 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The queen looks lovely,the black shawl is perfect for late October.

Queen Margrethe attended a meeting of the Danish charitable foundation Det Classenske Fideicommis today:

** Full view **

Queen Margrethe was presented with the National Museum's special edition of the yearbook "Nationalmuseets Arbejdsmark" today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A bit of a strange look from Margrethe, everything looks like a different outfit.

The coat doesn't really go with the gown. The light coloured tights are not a good look either.

Other than the hat the queen looks really nice and the colours are lovely.

What a hoot! I'm in the process of saying how lovely her suit is but it's the hat that lifts it into quintessential Queen Margrethe.

Sassy hat angle for a sassy Daisy. I just love her and how she is always herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom