Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 4: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Margrethe in Slagelse Municipality today, August 30:

** Pic **

Queen Margrethe attended the opening of the exhibition "50 Queens" on the occasion of the Golden Days Festival in Copenhagen today, September 2:

** Upper part ** gallery **

Queen Margrethe was present at a episcopal consecration at Roskilde Cathedral today, September 4:

** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Margrethe received Moldovan Parliament Speaker Igor Grosu at Fredensborg Palace today, September 7:

** gallery **

What looks best on Her Majesty tonight is her smile. She is so happy and radiant! Her gown is nice, but nothing overwhelming. The hair is a bit too big in the back, for my taste, but it doesnt matter much, cause like I said she is radiant.

So...is that a new dress, or her redesigned coat from Frederik's wedding?

So...is that a new dress, or her redesigned coat from Frederik's wedding?

I think it is new as the redesigned coat had some applications on it. And the cut was different

I like the touch of white with Queen Margrethe wearing a necklace of white pearls. Queen Elizabeth II wore pearl necklaces.

Queen Margrethe attended the Royal Danish Society of Science's gala dinner at Christiansborg Castle this evening:

** video **

I like the color on the queen. I do not care for the hat. It look very big for her head size.

Other than the hat the outfit and colour are nice on the queen.

Maybe not the best color after people have been calling her icy for a week.

QMII is not just a queen, she rules fashion too. Her looks often remind me how historical female monarchs like Catherine the Great or Marie Therese of Austria would dress today if this was their century. Glam but not overstated.

Queen Margrethe at the opening of the exhibition "On the boned floors" at Christiansborg Castle today, October 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looked nice. I love the gold against the grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom