Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 17 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2019 - May 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
I must say I preferred it the first time around :D Still, I love how colourful her style is.

Arrives by bicycle!! Don't you just love this woman! Beautiful Queen Maxima can get away with wearing loud colours like this, I just dislike this new fashion trend of short pants leg. Otherwise a thumbs up from me.

Maxima looks very cheerful and sunny - she bought a much needed smile to my face! ?

i am glad she didn't tie the bow

A neater hairstyle and smaller earrings it would have been perfect,lovely colour on Queen Máxima.

Brave woman wearing white but its a nice outfit

Not a fan of the creased trousers or jacket worn like a cape ,it just doesn't look right somehow,cream top is nice.

Not a fan of the creased trousers or jacket worn like a cape ,it just doesn't look right somehow,cream top is nice.

Ha I nearly mentioned the jacket as a cape look. Annoys me every time but its kinda feels like the heralding of summer as not seen it for a while.

Maxima looks elegant though I'm also not so sure about the trousers with the rest of the outfit.

a fine decent outfit although i am not in love with bow on the shoulders

I thought she was wearing jeans at first. Its a nice not too formal outfit which suited to occasion but yes, not overly keen on the bow.Has she been to the hairdressers as her hair looks slightly better?

The outfit would be fine with a neater more professional hairstyle and minus that silly white bow.

I would like this look a lot if the bow/cabbage/growth on her shoulder were about a quarter the size it is now. As it is, it totally takes over the look and makes it hard to see anything else.

I may be the only one who like the added structure and drama to the outfit with the bow!

I've noticed Queen Maxima has been wearing more neutral tones lately.

I'm not sure if the bow complimented the whole look. But yes, I agree with Jacknch, The Queen wears more neutral tones this year.

If I am not mistaken, Max wore this dress when she and the King visited QE2 at Windsor as part of their introductory tours.

I like the colour of this dress but always think it looks awful from the waist down as it flairs out from the waist band. I presume its the material as it looks quite thick. For a man who makes dresses, Natan makes some unflattering ones.

Not a great appearance by Queen Máxima today,that dress looked much better with her styled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom