Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 18: July 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the hairdresser is off again!

Even if it had been tied back it would have made the outfit not so bad ,again terrible stylist or either one is only hired for the bigger events.

Personally I don't understand the messy hairstyles given the wealth of the DRF.

Even if it had been tied back it would have made the outfit not so bad ,again terrible stylist or either one is only hired for the bigger events.

Personally I don't understand the messy hairstyles given the wealth of the DRF.

I just do not think hairstyles (or lack thereof!) are anything to do with Wealth, but one of personal preference. You would never see Beatrix ever go out like that.

I just do not think hairstyles (or lack thereof!) are anything to do with Wealth, but one of personal preference. You would never see Beatrix ever go out like that.
No that's true but I'm sure the former monarch had a stylist as her hair was never out of place and always looked impeccably well groomed even at low key events.

Queen Maxima has plenty of resources at her disposal but ends up looking a complete mess too often where a stylist could assist her even with her out of bed hair.

As a Dutchman I take offence. How is it possible that she looks like an unkempt Karen. King Willem-Alexander has seen his mother's standards, her adagium that the royal dignity always and ever had to he respected. And then he accepts this? Pffff.

Much better and polished than yesterdays messy and creased outfit and the colour orange is really nice on queen Máxima.

She looks really nice. The orange color suits her. She pulls off big hats really well.

Queen Máxima in a new Zimmermann dress at the annual summer photo session today, July 16 - nice dress minus the belt:

** Full view ** Full view ** gallery ** Dress **

Last edited:
Would have looked far nicer minus the silly belt,the dress is really nice.

I love all her looks in Germany , I think she nail it!

These are not Queen Pictures.
Such as Crown Princess Mary the Daily Mail wrote she was a James Bond Girl.

Nice dress just not crazy about the belt or lack of hairstyle.

Nice dress just not crazy about the belt or lack of hairstyle.

I think its a lovely colour and looked nicer when she wore it before and she had her hair up. It was a bit of flying visit as they’re on their way back to Greece so probably not time to sort out beach hair.

:previous:

It‘s a Natan dress, and I agree with you, it looked much better the last time she wore it:

** June 2021 **

What a difference a bit of tlc can do ,looked 100 times better last time round :previous:

Not only the hairstyle but Natan don't understand that Maxima is a Queen and an open Dress seing HM Legs is not for her.

Not only the hairstyle but Natan don't understand that Maxima is a Queen and an open Dress seing HM Legs is not for her.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the dress. It is perfectly acceptable, IMO, for the Queen to be in a shirt dress for an engagement of this type in high summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom