Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Máxima casual with jeans and a warm coat today, February 14:

** Pic **

Looks better this time round minus the clunky necklace and semi neater hairstyle.

Lovely colour red on the queen today for the school visit.

Also extra points for the nice bright face mask.

Yes, wasn’t it! I think this is the coat/cloak with the pie crust neck. Wasn’t a fan of it before but it looked good today.

Queen Máxima provided virtual opening remarks at a high-level event to launch a global call to action on reaching financial equality on International Women's Day today, March 8, wearing her Giambattastia Valli dress again:

** Pic ** February 2019 ** May 2019 **

The outfit is not bad but the Boris Johnson hair really lets Queen Máxima down time after time.

The queen looks lovely and her hair got some attention with is always a good.

The Queen is a very attractive vivacious Lady, but she needs to find a away to keep her hair from looking so messy all the time. I would like to see less dark under the blonde too. I think she is a gorgeous woman with flair style. But untidy hair lets her down.

A nice look on Queen Máxima and also not a bad hair day either.

The dress would be so much nicer minus that awful critter fuzz on the neckline.

Queen Máxima in Natan during a message for today's anniversary broadcast "The Reunion - 40 years of unlimited encounters" for the 40th anniversary of the Dutch Education Abroad Foundation:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **October 2019 **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima attended the event "On Steam with Qredits" by Qredits - Microfinance Netherlands today, March 25:

** photos **

Queen Máxima looks really good today and what a nice hairstyle too.

Queen Máxima in green participated in a webinar on the importance of financial health in the context of financial inclusion today, March 26:

** Pic **

Looking really nice and the hair looking nice and neat ,great colour too.

I wish we could've seen the full picture. I love a leather skirt!

I wish we could've seen the full picture. I love a leather skirt!

I wonder if its the same as the red/ burgundy one? Its actually coated linen. But looking good in green

Queen Maxima, in the green outfit, looks as if she's at work; it's a nice image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom