Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Maxima during a visit to the project 'Aging together in West' of community center Thuis in West in Rotterdam today

https://editorial01.shutterstock.co...herlands-shutterstock-editorial-10764747b.jpg
https://editorial01.shutterstock.co...erlands-shutterstock-editorial-10764747ag.jpg

Queen Máxima during her visit with informal carers and care supporters of the ZorgMies Nederland organization in Zwijndrecht, Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht and Ridderkerk today

https://editorial01.shutterstock.co...herlands-shutterstock-editorial-10769878f.jpg
https://editorial01.shutterstock.co...herlands-shutterstock-editorial-10769878g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its one of the most hideous ones I've ever seen and ruins the look.

The dress Máxima has worn today is by French fashion brand Antik Batik (and not meant to be worn with a belt ;))

** Dress ** Dress 2 **

Wow that belt is hideous! Too big, too much of it! The dress was fine without it.

The dress Máxima has worn today is by French fashion brand Antik Batik (and not meant to be worn with a belt ;))

** Dress ** Dress 2 **

I don’t think anyone would have said it needs a massive belt. I know Máxima seems to like them but a thin black one would be fine if she really had to wear one.

Its a very pretty dress and prefer it without the addition of the scarf. I see the belt is small today and earrings massive!

:previous:

That's what I've thought as well. I think the dress looks cleaner, less busy and therefore better without a scarf. And the huge shells today are too much:

** Close up today **

What a lovely colour! She looks great and everything works.

Máxima looked great today, I love the colour and the simple but perfect cut!

It's a Massimo Dutti combination of top and skirt.

Yes its one of Queen Máxima's better looks of late and she always looks far nicer when her style is kept minimal and without any clunkly lumps of plastic jewelry or belts.

Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 -

The color of the dress is beautiful. It looks really good on her.

It's a nice color, but I think it's totally wrong for Maxima. I don't like it on her at all.

Nice that the dress code was not changed. I feared they would simplify it due to the times we live in but it is a small joy to finally see a royal all dressed up again. It has been a long couple of months.

Interesting to see the importance of lighting. In the 2018 picture the dress seemed yellow while now it seems to be orange. Wonderful to see the Queen Emma's Massin bow brooch again as well.

Edit: according to the blog modekoninginmaxima it is not the lighting but the colour of the dress has been changed on the request of Queen Máxima. I have no idea how such a thing would work in practice, does anybody else?

Last edited:
It definetly seems to have changed into an ochre yellow. It's a good dress, so props for using it again!

For today's Prinsjesdag Queen Máxima recycled a Claes Iversen dress:

** Today ** March 2018 **

Is it the same dress? the color looks so different!
I love everything in her look, may be not so much the gloves, leather gloves doesn't look going with this lovely dress
I love her hair piece!
Would love to see behind the scince photos all the people helping her to look like that!

Its looks so much better in the darker mustardy colour. It was a really harsh yellow and I think this shade suits her hair colour and skin tone better. Not that Máxima is a stranger to recycling item anyway but good choice not to show off a new dress.

It looks so much better this time round and what a refine elegant look on Queen Máxima,what a difference a bit of professional attention to detail (hair/choice of jewels) can achieve.

This color is a huge improvement, and I like the re-use of this dress, rather than having a new gown, during these difficult times. It's a very Maxima dress.

Well done by the queen: recycling a dress but in a slightly different (and much better) color.

Edit: according to the blog modekoninginmaxima it is not the lighting but the colour of the dress has been changed on the request of Queen Máxima. I have no idea how such a thing would work in practice, does anybody else?

I had thought it was a result of the light conditions, inside, outside, different interior lights..Unusual to change the shade..

Here are some more views on today's look:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

I admit that I am glad to see the rocks again and I don't know if I am the kind of observer that the Royalty want because they want their duties to show, not the clothes and the jewellery..

Do you hear the guitar strumming... Toss her a flower so she can start the flamenco. Ole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom