Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame because Maxima's hair really doesn't do any favours for what would have otherwise been a nice look.

Queen Máxima in a recycled Natan dress at an official lunch at Noordeinde Palace today, June 30:

** Pic **

The dreaded culottes! However, some are better than others and this is a nice outfit.

This is not a bad outfit on Queen Máxima the colour is nice and her hair is looking like it got some attention.

I might be the odd one out, but I'm not a huge fan of this outfit from Maxima. Reminds me of tablecloths.

Queen Máxima visited a funeral centre in Den Haag today to hear about the impact of the corona pandemic on the funeral industry, wearing a Massimo Dutti combination:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** April 2020 **

A good choice of clothing in circumstances. I watched a news report yesterday re funerals in the UK during the pandemic. Left me in floods of tears.

:previous:

I thought so as well. Later for a visit to the mental health care institution Noord-Holland-Noord (GGZ NHN) in Schagen she changed into something totally different:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Not mad about outfit number one but the second one was far nicer.

Yes outfit two is nice, is it new? But I am developing an irrational hatred of cardigans and coats over the shoulders. Put it on properly!

:previous:

No, it's not a new one. It's a Natan dress she has worn before in July 2018 (I needed some time to retrieve it..;)):

** July 2018 **

211/5000
The first outfit makes her fatter and the second look, as it is old. Maxima is never right when dressing during the day. It is a quirky way of dressing, at least from the Spanish point of view. Hahaha

I prefer outfit no. 2 to the first outfit Maxima wore. The second is lovely on her.

For a visit to the tourism sector in the province of Zeeland this afternoon, July 8, Queen Máxima wore her yellow Zara suit again:

** Full view ** May 2019 **

For a visit to the tourism sector in the province of Zeeland this afternoon, July 8, Queen Máxima wore her yellow Zara suit again:

** Full view ** May 2019 **

Well at least she wouldn’t get lost in the woods. Now I have been camping a few times and I wouldn’t chose those particular shoes but yes, Maxima is indeed Maxima

love the yellow suit but not keen on the match with the black shoes and bag...

The yellow suit wouldn't be too bad paired with a lighter coloured blouse and shoes but not with those.

Its a lovely colour but still doesn’t make me like jumpsuits

Not a bad outfit nothing too bold or gaudy ,but sadly the hangover hair lets her down yet again.

Not a fan of the trousers but I've seen worse! Agree about Maxima's hair.

The trousers are horrid. The length is one thing, but the giant width of them. Either she needs to have the clown pants but normal length, or the short pants but not so wide. The pairing of them makes the proportions awful.

I like the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom