Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Maxima during the 1st day of the More Music in the Class Tour today, May 10, wearing her Claes Iversen dress with golden details again:

** Full view ** June 2019 **

Queen Máxima looked really nice and polished today but still not keen on the bangled sleeves since its last outing in Ireland.

Very pretty colour and the queen looks lovely with another good hair day too.

Another lovely outfit choice and nice neat hairstyle for the birthday interview.

Queen Maxima during the 1st day of the More Music in the Class Tour today, May 10, wearing her Claes Iversen dress with golden details again:

** Full view ** June 2019 **

My God, that was a horror.: eek: Even with gold fishnet gloves :jajaja:
Not that Máxima dresses well, but when she dresses badly, she is like a museum of horrors.: eek:: eek:

Queen Máxima in a great recycled dress by Antik Batik during a working visit to the Rotterdam-Rijnmond region today, May 19:

** Full view ** September 2020 **

Last edited:
:previous:I HATE that belt!!! So hideous and cheap-looking...Also, a weird combination between those leather boots and a flowy spring dress.

I didn't like it the first time nor this time.

She looks great-the color and shape of the dress is very flattering and her hair is marvelous.

Very polished look on queen Máxima today and what a really nice hairstyle and colour too.

Not a great appearance on Queen Máxima the suite looks creased and the messy windswept hair ,the queen should really tie her hair up if its breezy out.

:previous:

Or wear a hat like today ;)

Queen Máxima visited the company Smit & Zoon today, May 26, a nice recyled coat and dress:

** gallery ** November 2018 **

The outfit look much nicer last time round with a far neater hairstyle ,today's hair from what I can see is still windswept looking from yesterday.

Oof what a difference a pair of shoes make! She is veering into granny territory with hat and those shoes. She was wearing a nice green dress underneath which looked like it would have made the hat better. I think the coat needed to be green too.

Looks like she borrowed that coat and shoes from her mother-in-law!

Last edited:
The coat is also very unflattering as well as too loud colourwise looking, the hat and 1st pair shoes are fine and a nicely styled hairdo unlike the past 2 days.

Oof what a difference a pair of shoes make! She is veering into granny territory with hat and those shoes. She was wearing a nice green dress underneath which looked like it would have made the hat better. I think the coat needed to be green too.

I assume these shoes were 'necessary' to take a longer walk in which high heels wouldn't have worked out. But yes, I agree on the granny look.

Máxima typically really makes an effort for these regional visits and I guess that was the same this time but I'm not impressed by the result :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom