The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-19-2019, 03:16 PM
Aristocracy

OMG, l mean the colour is nice but they need to go on that bonfire with the others. Lets hope she sees sense, recycles the leather(if they are) for longer gloves for next years Princes Day!

Old 09-19-2019, 03:31 PM
Nobility

You can rely on Maxima for variety! She rocks that Argentinian gaucho-lady look. Perhaps we need to embrace it like her other looks.

Old 09-19-2019, 05:45 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Not a fan of Maxima's purple outfit - the blouse is lovely, but not with the dress.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-20-2019, 02:18 AM
Courtier

Maxima's outfits have lately been quite ... bizzare .. eccentric. Is she wearing them, so people wouldn't notice and comment on her messy hair? Anyway I hope everything is all right with her and she finds her fashion mojo again
Old 09-24-2019, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Queen Máxima in black and white at the 74th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York City today, September 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 09-24-2019, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

I like the idea of this one very much, but the funnel neckline seems a little high and unflattering, almost smothering.
Old 09-24-2019, 12:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-Anne View Post
Maxima's outfits have lately been quite ... bizzare .. eccentric. Is she wearing them, so people wouldn't notice and comment on her messy hair? Anyway I hope everything is all right with her and she finds her fashion mojo again
From all royal ladies Máxima is the most unpredictable. From the day of her engagement to present day. You never know what you get. Who would expect a Queen in an Andalucian dress on the Feria de Sevilla? Who would expect a royal dressed in a dress made from post bags? Who would expect a royal in a dress inspired by wall-hangings in one of her palaces? Who would expect a Queen in culottes?

At the same time she is not as moulded as Victoria, Mary or Letizia but feels totally free in her exuberant personality. I think she is totally okay and happy. She has an unlimited access to the best designers. Apparently she feels fine with all this (not to my taste at all). But it is her choice, of course.

If she would exclusively wear Givenchy or Chanel, that would be nice but maybe so "un-Máxima".
Old 09-24-2019, 12:30 PM
Serene Highness

Forgive me but the Queen needs a new stylist. Her whole is getting worst event after event. Those hideous earrings and the top looks horrible. Her hair--- been noticing that for months now.

The Royal Fly®️
Old 09-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalfly View Post
Forgive me but the Queen needs a new stylist. Her whole is getting worst event after event. Those hideous earrings and the top looks horrible. Her hair--- been noticing that for months now.
I see no difference. It is the usual Máxima. Polished when there is ceremonial and protocol. Completely messy when it is low key. That is how she is, for 18 years now.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The transatlantic hurricane messy hair is inexcusable especially when attending such a high profile event at UN the earrings look gaudy and do nothing for the unflattering outfit.

21st of February 1575,Death of Claude de France,Duchess of Lorraine.
Old 09-24-2019, 04:07 PM
Aristocracy

Oh I don’t know, she is giving off professional business lady vibes with this outfit. It looks ok in this video although the ponytail does highlight the thinness of hair

https://twitter.com/rickeversroyal/s...530075650?s=21
Old 09-24-2019, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The ponytail looks silly why didn't she just have her hair styled up it looks so much nicer and professional than dangling all over NYC.

Old 09-24-2019, 06:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Queen Maxima and outfit No2 today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFQcjRRW...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFQv0ARW...jpg&name=large
Old 09-24-2019, 06:10 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Maxima looks nice on both occassions but I agree that the ponytail seems rather odd - but perhaps that's because we're not used to seeing her in one, since she so often has her hair down.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-24-2019, 07:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Máxima wearing a Jan Taminiau dress at this year's Prinsjesdag today, September 17:

** Full view ** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Upper part **
I dislike the outfit. The dress is beautiful but I don't the cape and hat.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:22 AM
Administrator

It's a new Valentino dress Máxima has worn yesterday:

** Dress ** Details **
Old 09-25-2019, 11:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Queen Maxima today 25 September in NY

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFTrfvnX...name=4096x4096
https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=ccbahjkh
Old 09-25-2019, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Beautiful smart and very elegant,i very much like the top
The Queen hait today is also well styled she looks great
Old 09-25-2019, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Much smarter look today and how her hair looks so much better up ,really nice colour on Máxima today.

Old 09-25-2019, 01:37 PM
Serene Highness

She looks nicer in this outfit. But I dislike that humongous brooch.

The Royal Fly®️