Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 6: November 2019 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a really gorgeous dress and a really elegant look with the hairstyle and earrings.

Queen Letizia arrive for the 70th edition of the "Premio Planeta" award ceremony, in Barcelona on October 15, 2021. She is wearing her Felipe Varela dress she wore for Asturias Award 2018 and her DeGrisogono earrings

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...ent-of-grupo-picture-id1235900572?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...ent-of-grupo-picture-id1235900580?s=2048x2048
Asturias Award 2018 https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...end-the-2018-picture-id1052544624?s=2048x2048

I dislike the print.

I like the dress. Queen Letizia was very elegant.

My insightful comment — "Ooh, sparkly".

But she looks good.

Is this a dress with a full skirt or is the skirt split….like super full long shorts? That’s the only way I could figure to describe it. It looks split to me. It is okay, but I am not one for bust prints, but she can wear many different dresses being so slender.

I think it's one of the few classy Varela dresses. The earrings are perfect for the dress. Even though the bun is not nicely done, hair up looks much better in comparison to PoA.

I love the top part but not the bottom part with the two dark "panels."

Would be far nicer without the feathers a diamond bangle and better earrings wouldn't go a miss.

I like the design and color but dislike the feathers, I had worn bigger earrings or a brooch..

Yes i also dislike the feathers. But unfotunatley we can't expect from Letizia to wear a brooch or something. Seem she dislikes them as she almost never wears one.
For me she is the Queen of earrings

This dress was a miss for me.

I would have maybe liked it in black with different shoes. Maybe.

The colour of the dress and the feathers were both a miss for me...

The dress is a big miss. I notice a smile under the mask! It must be wonderful to have Leonor back for even a short time:flowers:

Last edited:
Sorry Queen Letizia, I do not like the black dress that color matchy-matchy your daughters dresses, the dress is too puffy. I don’t care for the green dress either but I would say it is better then the black dress.

The black dress looks cheap, especially the bottom is too bulky and wrinkly to look nice, the bows only add to the confusion.
Letizia wears the joyas de pasar bracelets and earrings, certainly this dress is not up to such a high standard.

Jewels and hair a perfect but the dress is a big no and a week early for Halloween.

I really like the jewels, especially the bracelets. About the dress, well, hmmm, ahhh, I'm speechless, it's a miss...pity since we've seen great dresses at the previous PoA Awards.

I'm going to be the contrarian. I actually liked the dress . . . . but I'm surprised that I do. It's not a style that I tend to like. I would have liked it even more in red.

The jewels were stunning as always.

Last edited:
No woman wears clothes like Queen Letizia. Spectacular dress for the Princess of Asturias Awards.
It is a dress that only a person with a small waist and great elegance can wear.
I also really liked the green because it was very elegant, but also modern.

The dress may be nice but a bit bland and a brooch could have help to pep it up a bit. or a single strand of pearls.

Queen Letizia in Hugo Boss attended the Francisco Cerecedo Journalism Award ceremony this evening, October 26:

** gallery ** December 2019 **

Last edited:
The Halloween theme continues and didn't Letizia wear this to the same event back in 2019 or was that another Journalism awards ceremony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom